Chapter 8

Author's note: Can't be bothered to write an auther's not anymore :) Oh no! Lily and Hugo don't know who the dark lord is? WHAT!! I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!

Chapter 8

Heads and Tales

"Beau you idiot!"

"Why are you blaming me?

"I don't know..maybe because your the one who sent us BACK IN TIME!"

"Temper Temer!" said Bau shacking his head.

"Hey guys you do realize were virtually stuck in a time loop?" askd Hugo but the other 2 weren't really paying attention to him.

"Its your fault!" said Beau.

"No, yours!" Lily responded.

"No its not!"

"Yeah it is!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is not!"

"Is to! I mean..oh dam it!"sadi Beau looking annoyed.

"SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION!' yelled Hugo so loud that both Lily and Beau looked at him in fright. Hugo stood up and without realizing it, he banged his head on the low ceiling.

Beau snickered.

"Shut it Beau.." said Huo reaching for the broom cuboards handle. "There's only one thing to do anyway.."

"And whats that supposed to be?" asked Lily packing the book back into her bag. Both her and Beau got up and followed Hugo out the door.

"We've got to tell Professor Dumbledore!" said Huo.

"WHAT??!!"

"Are you mad?"

"He's the GREATEST WIZARD THAT EVER LIVED!! And he's alive!" said Hugo.

"Uhh..that will be a problem...Dumbledore apparetley goes to find Horcruxes doesn't he? And that means he's away for most of the school year.."

"What on Earth are Horcruxes?" asked Lily.

"Wait..you didn't get told the story.."

"Yes and about that, TELL ME!" Lily said. Beau hit his forehead with his palm. ("Why did I ever remind her?")

"Come on Matthews! We had a deal!" Lily said.

"She has a point.." Hugo pointed out rather helpfully for Lily. Beau groanded.

"I don't want to tell you here.."

"Okay! But i don't want to go back to the broom cupboard!" Lily said.

"....What about the Room of Requirement?" asked Hugo.

"Where that?" asked Beau.

"It doesn't exactley have a place.."

"Oh wait, is it the thing that only appears when you truley needit and also forfills your needs?"

"Yeah I think so Matthews.." said Lily.

"Maybe we can get some beds and stuff..were not allowed back in Gryffindor Tower! The fat lady won't know who we are! And Lily, why are you calling me Matthews?"

"Cause it sounds much better then Beau now wheres the Room of Requirement located?"

"7th floor..I think.."

"Really?"

Hugo, Lily and Beau creeped up the staircase and ra behing the nearest staue. The couldn't afford to be capured otherwise they'd be to many qestions.

"Where are we?" asked Hugo as he literally dragged himself after the other 2.

"7th floor Hugo.."

"How do we get it to appear?" asked Lily while tapping on the wall.

"Um..don't you close your eyes and...walk past that blank section..3 times wasn't it? Concentrating really hard on what you want.."

Hugo and Lily nodded and the Tree of the closed their yes and waked about 3 times.

"It didn't work!" Lily said in dismay.

"Lets try again.." said Hugo while Beau nodded.

They tried again for about 2 times until on there 4th turn, they finally got it. Lily, Hugo and Beau opened the door an stepped in.

It was just ike the Commen Room but still, much muh different.

The room was edged with bright red and gold banners with griffins painted on them. There were 3 beds of to one cornerand also arug in the centre of the room. On top of the rug were 3 large armchairs in a circular position surrounding a giant white table which had many spell books and magazins to pass time. 2 bathrooms were attached wih toothpate and brushes. A large picture above each bed showed each of their families. There where also spell books for first years in 1996 so if they ever did attened lessons, they weren't short on supplies. A grand fire places was on one side and a fire was already burning. on the dusty mantle pices were little figuines of moving dragons and other fantasstic beasts.

All the could say was, "Wow."

Lily walked in and fell of her bed. Then she dumped her bag there and screamed, "Its beautiful."

A chandlier was hanging from abov but only gave the room a little light.

"Wow." muttered Beau again as Hugo closed the door. He walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. Lily came running up to him.

"So, you going to tell me?" she asked. Hugo came over too as Beau sighed in protest.

"Well okay..it all started evenbefore your father was born. Lily, your grandmother started Hogwarts with none other then her best friend, Severus Snape..." And so Beau told the story of the great Harry Potter. (If you don't know the story, Read the books!)

"That;s the story?" asked Lily.

"Well, i missed out on some points..Like, Snape died for Harry in honour of Lily, some dedication! And Dumbledore died in 1996..this year I guess."

After Beau said that both Lily and Hugo were starting at him.

'Wow." said Hugo breaking the silence.

Lily looked down. She was confsed. Why had her father never told her this?

"There was alo a war. So many people died. Fred, your Uncle Georges twin was just one of many..."

Lily and Hugo looked at each other.

Then thier were footsteps and all three of them broke out of their tance.

"What if someones coming?"

"Here?"

"May as well be!" said Beau and all three of them stood up racing for another door that had just appeared.

I would be happy to report that they made it..but their wouldn't be a story would it?

"And who may you be?" asked a voice. The 3 of them stopped dead and turned around.

They wre staring face to face, into the blues eyes of none other then Albus Dumbledore himself.