Yours But Not With Love

There's a lil bit in here that's sort of explicit but i think you'll be alright (I skip over the main part) just warning you though :)

Thanks for reading XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My breath was shaking as I held my house phone to my ear, my stomach plummeting when I got the answer machine. “Hi Milly it’s Charlotte, I need to talk to you about that thing we spoke about a few days ago, it’s just the problems back and I’m going to need your help after all, so when you get this message can you please call me back”.

I hung up the phone and continued watching my front garden through the net curtains from a vantage point behind my bookcase so that anyone outside couldn’t see me looking out. It was a difficult feat in the pitch black of night plus the lights were all off in the house which I’m feeling right now was a terrible idea; it gives the perfect opportunity for someone to jump out at me.

I shook myself and took a deep breath convincing myself that I was being stupid. I moved away from the bookcase and flicked on my desk lamp, sat at the old oak table taking some of my research papers out of the top draw and placing them next to a near on ancient manuscript I’d taken out of the university library Friday afternoon.

I stiffened in my chair as I felt a cold shiver crack my spine, the skin on the back of my neck prickle, he’s here.

“Hello Lover” It was an icy whisper that rang through my right ear; I wanted to turn around I wanted to face him but I couldn’t I was afraid and I know he can smell it.

A hand griped my swivel chair and pulled it around so I could face my intruder.

He was as handsome as ever with his dark hair sculpted into perfection, his muscular body clearly defined through his tight fitting black leather bikers jacket and black slim fit jeans – he can’t pull off full on skinny jeans because his legs are too well toned; all the black makes his pale skin look almost bone white but oddly if anything it enhances his appearance.

The only thing to not complete this beautiful package – at least to me, are his red irises – they weren’t red when we first met but I suppose he doesn’t feel the need to hide anymore, I am his mate after all although, I’m human and he is a vampire; an original in fact, not that it makes much difference to me which he finds extremely dissatisfying.

“What are you doing in my house Drake”?

“I came to see my mate, why were your lights off? Are you trying to hide from me again”? He asked with a smirk; his Scottish accent still in place after however many centuries he’s been alive, it made me feel a little dull being British. “Because you know you can’t hide from me don’t you Charlotte”? He asked again leaning down to me – both hands now on the arm rests of my desk chair.

I was fighting very hard to not move forward and place myself against his chest, the only reason he’d decided to move closer to me was because he knew he could lure me in with his intoxicating scent that’s now filling my body; such a narcissist, all because I didn’t throw myself at him when he walked in.

“I told you not to come here anymore Drake”.

He frowned at me and pushed himself off of my chair with the palms of his hands making my chair fly back and crash roughly against my desk. I gripped the seat tightly – both hands as I took steadying breaths while he paced in his rage in front of me like a jungle cat stuck on the other side of the fence to his prey.

“It doesn’t matter what you tell me Charlotte you are mine and I will see you when I please”.

“No you can’t, I told you not to come back now you’re forcing my hand” he stopped his pacing to look at me and laugh with malice.