31: The Honeymoon

We wake up in our hotel room, naked. I go have a shower with Drake and have more sexy time and finally wash ourselves. I decide to get a bikini on and top and shorts over it.

 I decide to get a bikini on and top and shorts over it

We go down for breakfast and have a fry up with tea

We go down for breakfast and have a fry up with tea. "So beach or pool?" asked Drake. "Pool" said Mione. "Okay let's go!" smiled Drake. He grabbed the bags and my hand. We find chair and set our towels down. "So your Hermione Malfoy" said Drake. "Yep. And I am married to the love of my life" smiled Mione. Drake kisses me. "OMG! Draco? Hermione?" asked Luna. "Luna?" asked Mione. "Hi! I am here with Blaise. My boyfriend..... well fiance and wow you look amazing!" said Luna. Blaise walks over and pecks Luna on the lips. "Dray, Mione!" said Blaise. I notice Luna has a small bump. "Oh you must notice my bump... we are expecting" said Luna. "I thought you were dating Neville. "I was. He broke up with me well cheated on me. With a french veela. And me and Blaise were best friends, got drunk, did it, then went on dates, became official and finally pregnant and engaged." smiled Luna. "Congrats! Me and Drake got married! And had a baby boy Scorpius Malfoy" said Mione. "Oh congrats! We live in New York. We decided that we may as well move to New York. To be honest, Neville turned like Ron, hated me being near Blaise! He then cheated loads of time. And then well I left after Blaise and me got drunk and had sexy time" said Luna. "I am so sorry, Luna. If I ever see him, I'll kill him" said Mione. "Thanks but no" said Luna. I smile and shake my head. We then all sat and relaxed. "Babe I am going toilet" said Luna. Luna left. At that moment I see Neville. I stand up and run to Luna. "Luna Neville is here" said Mione. I see him near us. "Fuck" said Luna. "I am going to send a patnous to Drake and Blaise. He bangs on the door. "LUNA GET OUT!" shouted Neville. Luna stands there. "GO AWAY LUNA DOES NOT WANT YOU!" shouted Mione. Fuck. Drake, Blaise help me! All of a sudden we hear a punch. Then Drake knocking. "You can come out, now we got it sorted" said Drake. I open the door. I hug Drake tight. Luna does the same. We then go and sit inside. "His a prick" said Drake. "I know. What does he think he was doing?" asked Mione. "I dunno, he was nice for a while" said Luna. I hug her. Luna and Blaise go for dinner and we do the same. We go to our room and having sexy time and fall asleep.