37: A meeting

I wake up. I have a meeting as does Drake with McGonagall about a job in Hogwarts. Me as Defence Against Dark Arts and Drake as the Potions teacher. I go drop Scorp and Lyra off with Crissa. I come back and have a shower. 

I go see Drake is ready and we go to Hogwarts and wait outside her office, which has a griffin

I go see Drake is ready and we go to Hogwarts and wait outside her office, which has a griffin. We go and sit down. She calls me in. "Well you have the job" said McGonagall. "Thank you." said Mione. "You can stay..... Draco come on in" said McGonagall. He comes in. "You have the job" said McGonagall. "Okay so what about living arrangements and our kids?" asked Drake. "Well you both will share a room we have newly built in the room of requirements for teachers who are married and have kids. So you will live there. And we have a nursery for kids as well so you drop them down and someone will mind them." said McGonagall.  "Okay we will take it." said Mione. "And you can redo the room as you want" said McGonagall. We nod and leave. We go pick up the kids. "So what is the verdict?" asked Crissa. "We got the job. Kids are allowed there and we have a room we are all sharing in Room of requirements and yeah" said Mione. "Yay" said Crissa. We go to the park and place the kids in the swing. At 3 we go to Harry's and Gin's and go in. "Hey come on in, you staying for dinner" said Gin. "Yup" said Mione. "We got the jobs and now we are moving there next month and we need a favour. Can you look after our house?" asked Mione. "Yes" said Gin. "Thank you" smiled Mione. "No problem do you guys like pasta bake and lamb" said Gin. "Yeah so want help?" asked Mione. "No, I'll be fine. I use magic. Harry entertain our guests. Jay, look Scorp is here" smiled Gin. She goes and does what she does. In the end we all sit and relax. At home we get a bottle for Lyra before she goes to bed and Scorp.  They go to bed and I go get changed.

"Now that's sexy pyjama's" winked Drake

"Now that's sexy pyjama's" winked Drake. "Oh wow" said Mione. I blush. We go to bed.