2: Potions and detentions.

I wake up and get ready.

I go down and we go to the great hall and have our breakfast

I go down and we go to the great hall and have our breakfast. "Potions first" said Ron. "Yup" said Mione. We go to Potions. "Okay I'm picking partners. No complaining" said Slughorn.  He points the wand to the board. 

Harry Potter and Blaise Zabini

Ron Weasley and Crabbe 

Goyle and Lavender

Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy

Pansy and Theodore Nott

I groan. "Good luck Mione" said Harry and Ron. I frown at them. I sit beside Draco. "Mudblood" sneered Malfoy. "Ferret" said Mione. We glare at each other. "We are doing the Amortentia, really strong love potion, smell this and write who you smell" said Slughorn. I take a sniff. Parchment...... Apple's....... mint..... I take a sniff in the air. IT'S DRACO! I write D.M. 

Draco's POV

I smell Strawberries..... mint..... books? I take a sniff and HERMIONE SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRIES! AH FUCK! I write down H.G.

MIONE'S POV

I hand up my paper. Malfoy does the same. I walk back and I end up hitting Draco. "WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING" shouted Draco. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" shouted Mione. "YOUR A STUPID MUDBLOOD! HOW COULD I SMELL YOU....." shouted Draco. "YOUR A CUNT" shouted Mione. "DETENTION!! TONIGHT RIGHT HERE AT 6 TO 9! BOTH OF YOU TWO" shouted Slughorn! I groan. Draco groans. Class ends and me and Draco run out groaning and me, Harry and Ron run to DADA! We go in and it's dark, not like it was with the previous teachers. 

DINNER

"Detention after this" said Ron. "Yup! Torture with Malfoy" said Mione. Ron frowns. After dinner I go to the dungeons and see Malfoy sitting there. "Sit beside Malfoy, Granger" said Slughorn.  I sit down beside him. "I'll be in my office do your homework or something" said Slughorn. We nod and he left. "Malfoy.... what's wrong?" asked Mione. "Nothing. Leave me alone" said Draco.  "You just look nervous!" said Mione. "Cause I am okay!" said Draco. "Fine. Don't talk to me. I am doing my work, ferret" said Mione. I start writing. I see Draco doing the same. "Granger... can you help with this?" asked Draco. "Why? And fine" said Mione. I help him. "Okay I'll you why I'm nervous.... tomorrow at 7 at the room of requirement... tell no one.... bring no one." said Draco. "Of course" smiled Mione. We keep working and laughing. "You know.... I prefer this over fighting, which is weird." said Draco. "Same. It feels better" said Mione. Slughorn came out. "It's nice you can go" said Slughorn. We left and walked together. "I'd walk you back but someone might see me" said Draco. "See ya tomorrow at 7, room of requirements" smiled Mione. "Of course" smiled Draco. "You have dimples!" exclaimed Mione. "Don't tell anyone" said Draco. "I won't" said Mione. I left and walked to my common room. I go in. "How was it?" asked Harry. "Grand" said Mione. "Ferret didn't hurt you?" asked Ron. "No" said Mione. "Okay great! So tomorrow at 7 we are seeing Hagrid" said Harry. "I uh can't I'm meeting Luna for a talk about stuff" said Mione. "Oh right" smiled Harry. "Well I'm tired" said Mione. I go get changed and get into bed. I see a note. 

Hermione

Hi just want to say thank you for caring. I just don't get it often. With my dad being a death eater and my mom is loving to me, but feelings for them is hard. And me. I am deeply sorry how I treated you the past 6 years! I was told to hate muggle borns. I hope you forgive me. Cause I have never done this, shocking! 

D.L. 

P.S L is my middle name and I have charmed this to look different like your parents writing to you not me:) See I am smart! 

D.L.M 

I smile and put my note in my bedside table. I fall asleep smiling.