Chapter 21

"nah" Alfred smirked a bit. "But they'd think I'm the top" he stuck his tongue out at him.

" Pft , i doubt that " he gives him a glance before parking into the car park.

Alfred rolled his eyes and huffed. "Hm.."

Ivan chuckled and began to eat his food.

Alfred ate normally, and drank the coke. My god did he love cock.. coke coke yeah. He was enjoying the burgers as well, for some reason, he was getting hard, probably because he was thinking so hard about Ivans...... Yeah that's it. Damn his hormonal teen self.

Ivan was a bit hungry so he was eating away quite quickly. Unare of Alfreds..problem.

Alfred fidgets a bit, uncomfortably. One of the bags rubbed against his cock with a warn burger in it, causing g him to let out a small breathy moan . He bit his lip, hoping Ivan didn't notice.

Ivans eyes only flickered to him for a moment , finishing up his burger.

Alfred bit his lip, he needed to handle his problem, but ugh... How? Alfred continued to eat, trying to ignore his problem. He got through about 3 burgers before taking a sip of coke. His problem was reeeeally noticeable. He gulped and tried to hide it.

Ivan stretches, taking off his jacket with being a bit too hot in the car. He was wearing a tank top, having been too lazy to put on the usual shirts he wears.

Alfred looked at Ivans muscle and bit his lip. 'Damnit! All that thing does is grow!' he thought, he wasn't complaining though, at least he wasn't in school. Considering it was about 7 p.m, he thought they could go home and fuck. Nice warm bed with sheets and blankets and hella soft pillows.

Ivan takes off his scarf,  putting it aside on his lap....looking like he was also hiding something.

"Why'd you take your scarf off?" You usually never do that? He asked, a bit worried by the situation. He didn't notice that he was trying to hide something though.

" Its hot in here " he lied....his eyes averting from looking down.

"Ah.." he nodded. What do you mean too hot, he was perfectly fine.... Alfred sat there awkwardly. Was he not going to drive home? Did they have to fuck in a parking lot? Was he you g to get a blowjob? Ok...that last one irrelevant.

Ivan slurped away at the last remains of his coke, blushing darkly at his..well.

"Um.....Ivan.." he blushed, still not noticing what he was hiding.

" Yes?...." Ivan turns his head slightly.

"Can we go home?" He said sorta quick, he was rubbing himself through his pants slowly. He needed the attention down there.

" Why so quickly? ...But okay " Ivan shrugs, trying to act casual as he began to drive.

Alfred was trying to conceal his moans. Biting his lip and squirmed.

" You're very fidgety..." Ivan mumbled, putting his car in park.

Alfred nodded a bit. "Yeah...." He opened the door and rushed out.

He raises a brow and follows after him.

Alfred stood at the door, facing the wall, he was blushing heavy for how badly he was turned on.

Ivan himself was covering up , opening the door as quickly as possible and going inside.

Alfred made his way upstairs and stripped. He blushes , watching him take off his clothes

Alfred stripped down to nothing.

Ivan now notices his hard on...licking his lips as he shuts the door.

Alfred looked to him then gulped a bit. "Fuck me"

Alfred was immediately thrown onto the bed. " Its a shame we could of fucked in my car "

"I'd be too embarrassed for that." He mumbled, looking away from him.

" Mm ..you weren't embarrassed when you wanked infront of me " Ivan strips.

Alfred gulped again and blushed, covering his face. "I didn't think you noticed"

" It was hard not to~ " Ivan finished stripping , showing also his hard on.

Alfred sighed uncovering his face, still red. "Ngnn..." He groaned.

Ivan began to crawl onto the bed sexually. Alfred watched and bit his lip.

Ivan crawled ontop,  kissing up to his lips. Alfred kissed him back, he ran his hands as far down Ivans sides as they could go.

Ivan lifts him up, pressing himself up against him. Letting out a soft moan.

Alfred bit his lip. "I love you" he moaned a bit.

Ivan began to grind roughly, " I love you too "

Moaning he wrapped his arms around him. "Daddy~"