Chapter 15

Alfred smiled a little. "Thanks dude"

Ivan gently caresses his cheeks, " So perfect.."

Alfred giggled again. "You're very romantic"

" I guess I can't help myself" Ivan chuckles.

Alfred hugged him. "It feels nice"

Ivan hugs back, planting kisses down his neck. " mm...it really does "

Alfrd kept him body close to Ivan's. "You're so warm"

" Cause I'm so happy " Ivan smiles against his neck.

Alfred was very joyed by Ivan, god he loved him so much. He couldn't help but stare into his eyes and smile. He wanted to spend all of his time with him.

He didn't want to let him go. He was worried for tomorrow though, as school starts back again. He was thinking of showing his affection, but at the same time thought not to do so because it would seem rather strange.

Ivan was infact wanting to stay like this forever...wanting to Fuck him under this beautiful sky until they both fall asleep from exhaustion. Even hugging him made the Russian overwhelmed with love..." I love you so much Alfred " He whispers.

"I love you too, and I don't ever want to leave you" Alfred smiled to him, he was as close to Ivan humanly possible.

" ..I want to stay like this forever " Ivan sighs happily, caresing his fingers up Alfreds chest

"Me too" he smiled. His eyes closed slowly as he rested himself onto Ivan.

He dreamt of later life, him and Ivan living together. They have a daughter and a dog. The dogs name was Liberty, nick name Libby, and the Daughters name Annie.

Ivan smiles, watching the American snooze as he watched the rest of the meteor shower. After 10 minutes of gazing , Ivan lifts him up into the tent. Placing him down into the covers as he grabs the rest of the blankets.

Alfred snuggled the pillow tightly as if it was Ivan. His body shook, no longer feeling the warmth he loved.

Ivan zips up the tent, crawling under the blankets as he pulls Alfred back into a warm hug.

Alfred stops his squirming and snuggled. He was like a little puppy all wrapped under blankets and beside his ' master '.

Ivan smiles, planting a few more kisses onto his cheeks before getting comfortable. Once comfortable he closed his eyes , sighing happily.

The next morning , Alfred awoken. He didn't like it but he slowly opened his eyes. "Mm mm. What??" He groaned, covering his eyes with his arm.

Ivan chuckles, " Time for school " He caresses Alfreds hair, planting a kiss on his forehead. He was already awake and dressed.

"Nooo" he groaned covering himself back up. He didn't want to get up, he just wanted to lay back down with Ivan and forget school ever existed.

Ivan himself didn't want to move, but sadly he couldn't just skip with It being his job. " I know I know.. "

Alfie stayed with the blankets over his head. He slowly started to fall back to sleep. Until he felt arms wrap around him and pick him up.

Ivan chuckles, " as much as I want to sleep here with you i sadly can't skip a day off work "

Alfred whined and sat up. "Im gonna need Starbucks. Lots and lots of Starbucks, and McDonalds."

" that's why I'm up an hour early so you can have a big breakfast, don't forget to take your meds " Ivan began to pack up.

Alfred looked in the direction of his pills, taking one out and popping it dry. He was never really used to taking pills, but he was a pro at it already.

Ivan smiles, " Did you sleep well? " He asks, a bit sad that he couldn't use any of the toys he had packed.

"Yeah, because you where right there if i needed you." He yawned, running his fingers through his hair.

Ivan blushes, " Dork..." He stuck his tongue out , beginning to pack away the toys.

Alfred pouted a bit, then grabbed the clothes he had packed for school. Throwing it on lazily he stretched.

Ivan eyes him slightly, being now turned on with Alfred in his school uniform...he curses, he was beginning to grow hard.

Alfred rubbed his face and looked at him. "I hate gym days" he groaned, sticking his hands into the pants he wore. "I mean yeah im fit, but people always stare, its annoying, especially the chicks, like i don't mind but you have boyfriends." He finished.

" Its hard not to stare " Ivan smirks a little, not realising he had said it outloud while finishing up his packing.