Chapter 5

Alfred laid back down.

Ivan stares at the ceiling for a moment before turning his head to look at Alfred.

Alfie was blushing. Thinking about what had happened that night.

Ivan was as well blushing, still feeling their remains on the sheets. He sits up , gently stroking Alfreds hair before putting on his boxers.

Alfred was speechless. He loved his teacher. He....loved....his.....teacher.

Ivan was already comfortable, he had no idea why. But despite being tall and big infront of his students, he was actually shy ... He was unsure of what to say....

"What uh....are we going to eat?" Alfred asks.

Ivan almost jumped the silence being broken, " Yes .. you want breakfast? "

Alfred nodded slowly.

Ivan got up letting out one last stretch, he didnt bother putting any more clothes on. Perfectly comfortable in his boxers.

Alfie just kept his hood on, pulling it down a bit, and putting his boxers on. He followed him, looking like a lost puppy.

Ivan headed down stairs into his kitchen , walking over to his fridge. " Cereal?..."

"Yeah that's good" he smiled.

Ivan takes out the milk then opens his cupboards, taking out the ceral for Alfred to chose.

"Ill eat whatever its good" Alfred sighed.

Ivan shrugged, looking at the most fattiest cereal. Beginning to pick it up ,pouring it out for him. He handed it over and began making cereal for himslef.

He took a spoon and started eating it. "Thank you"

Ivan sat beside him, again a blush creeping onto his cheeks as he also ate. Alfred was a quick eater, and he was nearly done with his food now.

Ivan was a bit slow, unable to stop his gaze at the American.

Once finished, he put the bowl in the sink and stood leaning on the counter,looking to Ivan. "Again. Thanks.." He blushed a bit.

Ivan rubs the back of his head , his blush darkening. " You're welcome"

"Is it just you that lives here?" He asked, looking around the kitchen.

Ivans nods now finishing up his ceral, beginning to sit up and put it in the sink.

"Do you ever get lonely?" He mumbled slightly, looking up to him.

Ivan looks at him briefly , " Yes I do "
Alfred took a bit,then sighed and hugged him. "You shouldn't. I'll be here with you. The law cant stop our love... And its not that big a difference..."

Ivan continued to blush darkly, turning around and hugging him properly. " You're so cheesy "

Alfred blushed and pulled away. "Am not!" He frowned "I just...really care about you... So im trying to tell you that... I wont leave you.." He struggled a bit to find words.

Ivans blush grows to his ears, he could barely find words himself. He plants a kiss on his lips , " I'm glad " he whispers, opening the fridge again.

He loved the feeling of Ivan being close to him. He felt many different emotions with it, but the strongest one was love. Alfred sighed a bit and traveled out the kitchen to go back upstairs to Ivan's room.

Ivan raises a brow, pouring himself some orange juice before following the American.

Alfred was on the phone with his step father. "Yeah... Im coming to get some clothes.... Don't tell Artie.. Please," he sounded a bit desperate. "K.. Thanks" he sighed hanging up the phone. "Ivan can you take me to my step dads, i have clothes there, ill bring some here" he looked to him.

Ivan nodded , " I'll drop you off around the corner, don't wanna be spotted being with your teacher " Ivan chuckles walking to his drawers.

He nodded and started to dress. He grabbed his phone, and bag but left the papers.

Ivan picks them up and hands them to him, " Don't think youre fucking your way out of work " he grins at the now pouted expression on the Americans face.

Alfred sighed, looking away. "Lets just go get the stuff" he whined.

" Right, then maybe you get a free blow job if you finish it all " Ivan teased, heading down the stairs once he was all dressed.

Alfie just blushed and went down the stairs with him. Once in the car, Ivan wasnt now too concerned about what Alfred did in it. He didnt bother giving any lectures and began to drive Immediately.