What They Say To You and Your Date Before Going Out

Tony Stark:
"Just tell Jarvis if something happens, he'll take care of it for you, and you won't even know that your date has been blown to pieces!"

Steve Rogers:
"Have her home at 10:00. Any time later than 10 I'll throw you out the window, even if it's 10:01 you're still getting thrown out the window"

Bruce Banner:
"I swear, if you two do something stupid, I'll get the other guy to take care of him. Have fun!"

Thor Odinson:
"I will smack you with Mjölnir if anything happens to my daughter! Actually, I just polished Mjölnir. It would be better if I strangle the life out of you with my bare hands!"

Peter Parker:
"I know where you guys are, at all times. Try anything funny, I'll be looking through the window!"

Peter Quill:
"Nope! You're not going on a date, goodbye!"

Clint Barton:
"Look Laura! I can kill him from the window!"

Nick Fury:
"I know where he lives! And if you get hurt, I will hurt him, except that hurt will lead to death because he might get a bullet in his skull. I said might!"

Phil Coulson:
"If anything happens, call me. Or Maria, Maria will take very good care of you. And very good care of your friend here. He might end up in a coma, but he looks like he's lacking sleep anyways"

Scott Lang:
"I will not use the suit to spy on you! Whaat? *whispers* Hank get the suit ready!"

Loki Laufeyson:
"I will kill you if she comes back pregnant"

Bucky Barnes:
"I got a metal arm. There's a lot I can do with this metal arm. I could throw you like a sack of potatoes, or punch you so hard all your teeth fall out at once. Just saying though, take care of my muffin please"