Things About You That Make Him Happy

Tony Stark:
When you're clumsy;
From sitting on the couch, and dropping the remote on the floor, to simply taking a drink and missing your mouth completely, your father adores how clumsy you are. You tend to break things, a lot but he finds it hysterical when he hears a loud bang, and runs to see what happens, and finds you on the floor laughing, because you simply tripped over the rug.

Steve Rogers:
When you're  fangirling;
Whenever you fangirl, you tend to scream, throw your hands in the air, and start screaming. Your father always laughs when you're sitting next to him on the couch, and then suddenly the book ends up flying across the room, and you're ranting to him about why Augustus Waters shouldn't have died.

Bruce Banner:
When Your reacting to things;
From finding out what happens during chemical reactions, and people simply telling you shocking news, you always react in dramatic ways. From gasping like a woman who found out her husband died in a soap opera, to just simply shrugging, your father enjoys a lot of your reactions to things.

Thor Odinson:
When you're hungry;
When you're hungry, you walk around Asgard complaining why you shouldn't be starving, and why having a magical food powers is better than having lighting powers. Your father also enjoys it when you tell him that instead of him wielding lighting, he should be wielding food.

Peter Parker:
When you realise something;
Sometimes while your father is explaining something to you, that takes you a while to understand, the moment of realisation that comes across your face amuses him. He loves it when you gasp and shout "I didn't understand that!" And he also loves when you start ranting to nobody, and yelling at the ceiling.

Peter Quill:
When you look at the stars;
He loves seeing the smile that comes across your face when you're gazing at the stars, and admiring outer space. He loves looking at your eyes, and seeing the stars reflection from them, and he loves that the stars make millions of twinkles in your eyes.

Clint Barton:
When you see him after a mission;
Your dad can be away from home for a very long time. Sometimes it's 2 weeks, or 2 months and you learn to cherish the time he spends at home, because sometimes he's never home. But the moment he walks through the front door after a mission, of course your brother and sister run downstairs and hug him, but he especially waits for you. Not because of any favouritism, but because you were his first child, and you're his little girl, he loves seeing and hugging you once he's come home.

Nick Fury:
When you fool around;
Nick may seem- wait yeah he's a pretty strict parent, but when you're with your fellow trainees, and he's explaining something to them, you always mimic what he's saying, and make funny faces, and cause everyone to laugh, even him. Even though it does get him a little mad, you do do good Nick facial expressions, so he's gotta give you some credit.

Phil Coulson:
When you're reading;
Your father loves seeing you getting so into a book. He loves that you love to read, and he also finds it amusing that when he tries to talk to you while you're reading, you're so into the book, that you just tune him out, and continue reading.

Scott Lang:
When you're talking to him;
Scott has missed a few years in your life, and he tries to cherish every single moment he has with you. He absolutely loves it when you're talking to him, and he also loves it when you blurt out random things. You're one of his most favourite people on earth, and he loves that he's finally back in your life.

Loki Laufeyson:
When you hug him;
Loki never thought of himself as a father, he couldn't even see himself as a father. But when you came into his life, he was a little sceptical because he never thought he could take care of someone. But whenever you hug him, he can't help but feel like he's actually done something right.