First Birthday

Tony Stark:
You spent the entire day with your dad, eating cake and watching tv. Your dad didn't want any serious party, but he wanted at least a small celebration, so he invited Pepper, Rhodey, and Happy. You got a few small gifts, but the best part, was the amount of ice cream cake you got, let's just say you were so hyper, that nobody slept that night. 1. Because you were giggling all night long and 2. They didn't want the night to end.

Steve Rogers:
Your first birthday, was a very very exciting day for Steve. Of course Steve invited Bucky and Sam over, but since you were too tiny to understand anything, you thought it was just a regular day. Yes, you did enjoy the various sweets you were given, but you were happy to be hanging out and spending the day with your dad with his friends.

Bruce Banner:
For your first birthday, you spent the whole entire day with your father. You obviously didn't have a problem with that, because you were so excited the moment you woke up, and he made pancakes for you. You were also greeted by a gigantic teddy bear in the middle of your living room, and you squealed and of course, Bruce defiantly wore a huge smile that day, and he also got a lot of pictures of you scourging down pancakes too.

Thor Odinson:
For your first birthday, let's just say everyone celebrated your birthday, and when I say everyone, I mean everyone, yes your first birthday was on Asgard, and even though Thor wanted it to be small, the maids, the guards, basically everyone celebrated your birthday, and made you feel like the most beloved person in the whole universe.

Peter Parker:
Your father took you around New York City, and took you to every tourist attraction in New York City. You went to the M&M store, the gigantic Toys R Us, and even to the Empire State Building! Of course, the whole day was fun and all, but once you got home you were out like a light, and Peter has never seen you fall asleep so quickly.

Peter Quill:
For your first birthday, you went traveling around the Galaxy, and visited Xandar, and of course, Rocket and Groot were starting trouble, but your father left Rocket in charge of you for one second and Rocket accidentally lost you, and let's just say, that your father has never screamed and panicked so loud, and he almost had every Xandarian looking for you, and now Rocket has lost every privilege to look after you.

Clint Barton:
Your father had taken the week off, just to spend it with you. Due to all the missions he's been on, he's missed most of your first year of life, he almost missed your first word (if it wasn't for your mother who was skyping him while it happened) but he missed your first steps, which was already devastating to him enough, so he called Fury and told him he was spending a week with you, for your birthday. And your mom didn't mind it either, she loved the time he was spending with you, and you were probably the happiest baby ever.

Nick Fury:
Your father wasn't there for your first birthday, he was all the way in Washington D.C., and you were in New York, with Maria Hill. Your father didn't want you involved with anything going on, so he left Maria in charge of you, and she threw you a tiny party, and you even got a few gifts, and a tiny cupcake!

Phil Coulson:
Your father went all out for your birthday, he got you many presents, and he even got you your first book! But you had a birthday party that he invited everybody to. And at the end of the day, you has fallen asleep on your fathers chest, which caused everyone (even Fury) to let out a little 'aw'. It was a good day!