Chapter 6

WRITERS NOTE: Hey Guys, this story is a slow process and I am depending on the votes and comments so please please vote and comment. I am actually thinking of going into some like supernatural stuff not sure yet. You know like having Tori be something supernatural. Sound off in the comments your thoughts and let me know if I should, for now here is a new chapter. Lots of love xoxo

Tori's POV.

The walk to the hospital was slow from the pain I was in, every muscle on my body hurt and I had a headache so bad that it made me  think I might collapse. When I finally arrived to the ER. I talked to the receptionist and she told me it would be approximately a 4 hour wait. Great all I want wanted to was sleep.

2 hours later...

They finally let me in, They told me the obvious; I have multiple cuts, bruises and scraps. My neck is the worst of it, the doctor says there is severe bruising both external and internal and its gonna take a few weeks to fully heal in the mean time i have to be extra careful. 

I finally got home around midnight. The entire walk home I spent thinking about the days events and I guess I got sidetracked so it took me longer. I walked through the door and fell to the floor. Heaving painfully, I felt faint and broken. My own sister  had attacked me; my own flesh and blood.  I replayed my thoughts over and over again in my head. My sister was crazy and right now was god knows where, My parents are out of town so they have no idea what has happened. I was nearly strangled to death. 

On top of everything Jake was in town at the weirdest possible time. I slowly pulled my self up and went upstairs. Trying to relax and maybe get some sleep i switched to my pajamas, i crawled into bed and passed out before even turning the light off.  

I awoke again in the small hours of the morning to the creaking of floor boards in my room, Which was weird considering I was home alone. I sat up blinking repeatedly to help my eyes focus. 

"Hello? Is- is someone there?" 

My eyes adjusted to see a looming figure. The figure realized then that I was awake and knew It was there. I screamed as the figure lunged for me. I ran off the bed as i was scratched by the impostor. I screamed again running for the stairs hoping to get out in time. I had just reached the top of the stairs when I felt a hand cover my mouth with something that when I breathed burned my lungs and made my head feel heavy. I struggled and kicked but  it was no use, a few seconds later i blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke to my hands bound behind me and my legs tied to the chair I had been placed on. My face was covered in sweat and my hair stuck to my face. I slowly and quietly as I could tested the ropes to see if they'd give way but they didn't. Suddenly a few feet beside me in the darkness I heard a male groaning in pain. 

"Hello? Who's there?" I croaked. There was nothing but silence for a few moments when I heard. 

"Tori? Is is that you?" In that moment lights turned on and I saw our captor.

"Glad everyone here is acquainted with each other but I don't believe you have spoken with your other guest yet. Well other then earlier that is."

Trina was standing in the circle of us smiling, She looked absolutely nuts. 

"H-How are you here" I struggled to clear my painful throat. 

"I have my ways" she responded cynically 

I groaned in pain, everyone was here Beck, Cat, Jade, Robbie, Andre even Rex was on the counter and then there was someone else... 

"Jake?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here and update! I know i'm so sorry  its been a long while but im awful at this writing thing. 

I even edited the other chapters so they're better if you guys wanna go back through them. Hopefully i can start updating this more often now. Yay.