Chapter 7

When you're young and you think about your death it is always a kind of joking matter because your brain fools you into thinking it won't happen till you're 80 or 90 but that's not true. The truth is you can die at anytime whether your 80,5 or just 17 years old. It's awful but it's the sad truth of the universe. Death takes you whenever he wants you and I guess he decided that was today.

-------------------------------------

Trina was pacing back and forth shaking her head and muttering to her self over
"Our love! How dare they get in the way of our love?" Her words were getting faster and more frantic as the minutes passed. I can't believe my sister was going to try to kill me twice in the one day. How had everyone missed that she was this crazy. There was no way she could have hide this for some many years.

"Trina, Trina please I'm your sister I know we havn't always gotten a long but I love you. Please, let us go"

"Why so you can try and take him from me again. I waited for him to realize Jade was trash and come to me but you got in the way just like you always do."

I listened to her ramble on well I felt the ropes on my wrists, the one was loose; loose enough to slip my wrist through. Trina had walked over to Jade while talking and wasn't paying attention to me so I used this moment to slip my hand out of the rope and begin loosening the other one.

" You were awful to him Jade, you treated him like crap. I've love him for so long and you had him and you treated him---Umf"

I threw my chair at her, taking no time to think I tackled her after it. We rolled and raged on the flower throwing punches where ever we had a chance. I felt the split stake of wood pierce my stomach and fought back a scream. I grabbed her hair and slammed her face into the floor, once, twice, three times and then she stopped moving. I got up quickly hiding my stab wound and untying everyone. Jade called the cops telling them to hurry not knowing how long she'd be down.

And then we waited.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short update but here is a little something.