Chapter 2

"Wait what." I stuttered

I've like Beck for so long that it became second nature to deny it but there was always Jade.

"Tori I've liked you for a long time and I really wish I could have told you sooner but Jade was there. I cared for her a lot and lately I've been thinking of when we first met and you spilled coffee on me"

I stifled a giggle as he continued " and you started blotting me and then you looked at and it was like time stood still and I probably would have kissed you had Jade not walked in. Tori my heart broke every single time she insulted you and I tried as hard as I could to deny my feelings for you but I just can't anymore". Beck finished

"Beck how am I supposed to answer that I don't..."

I never got to finish my sentence cause he was kissing me and it was soft, sweet and so loving. When he stopped I was breathless.

"Sorry about that it is just I have wanted to do that for a while." he apologized

" No need to be sorry" I answered slowly coming out of my daze before grabbing him for for round two. These kisses were different they were rough and desperate and then his lips left mine and I let out a sigh of disappointment before his lips continued he kisses on my neck. After what felt like years I pulled us apart my eyes clouded and breathing hard.

" Wow that was... Wow."

"I agree" he said sounding just as breathless if not more " Tori will you go out with me?"

" Yes I will" I replied quickly no doubts this time. " I should probably get home I was supposed to be there a while ago" Adding the last part with a laugh I walked the door.

When I got home the door Trina pounced on me pestering me with the latest gossip about Jade and Beck's break up before even talking a breath.

"Is it true?" She added after she took a deep breath?

" Yes it is true" i stated blandly

"So he is single?"

"Nope"

" WHAT"

" He has new girl friend"

" Who"

" Me" She stared at me in shock.

" You are dating beck?"

" Yes "

" Im gonna kill you" just then she tackled me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your comments are important to me . I dont update with out them. so please comment.................. * Edited and more added to this chapter.