Chapter 3

I woke up to find my arms bound to a chair. Realization came to my foggy brain... My sister had knocked me out and tied me up. No wonder people thought she was crazy. She had done all this for Beck.

There was a knock on the door. Yes good someone to help me. I yelled for them to come in and was happy to see it was Andre my best friend.

" Hey what happened?" Andre asked before running to help me.

" I dont know, I came home and Jade was asking me questions about Jade and Beck's break up and when she found out. Beck and I are now dating she lost it. She tackled me and I woke up tied to this chair."

"Wow she really is nuts. Wait you and Beck are dating?" He questioned

" Yes. Is it that much of a shock " i asked

" No i always new you guys liked eachother but did not expect anything to happen so soon"

" Oh So everyone knew we liked eachother but us?" I asked sceptically

" Yea kinda"

Damn, no wonder Jade hated me. Andre finished untying me and we headed out to find Trina. We found her outside Becks RV begging to be let in.

" TRINA"  I screamed at her furiously "Why did you tie me up?"

" Because you are dating Beck and He should be mine! We're perfect together"

" Dang Trina you are crazier than jade"

" DO NOT CALL ME CRAZY" Trina yelled slowly walking toward me

"But you are acting crazy" I stood my ground answering with the obvious

" Im not Crazy" She screeched sounding like a banshee

She lunged at me before I had a chance to respond. She slammed her fist into my jaw, thankfully not hard enough to any damage. She was ripping at my clothes and scratching my skin. There was no one to help Andre had only dropped me off and hadn't stayed and Beck was In his RV. She began to strangle me the air cut off abruptly like the blood does if you tie a rubber band tightly around your arm. My head felt like at any moment it could exploded I clawed at her desperate To breath just as I was about to give up someone pulled her off of me.

THE COPS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the coments and dont forget to vote please, you guys are what keep me going * Updated and Edited.