Chapter 15

Blaze

*3 days ago when Winter was admitted into the hospital*

        Come to the hospital, it's Winter. The black letters on my small slide phone stared back at me as I was unable to reply. I felt like I couldn't breath, the air coming out short and choppy as I tried to steady myself using a nearby wall. It looked as though everything around me was filtered with a old fuzzy television screen and I had to close my eyes. The phone dropped to the floor with a slight bang as I slid down the wall, feeling like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

        "Blaze, may I speak with you? It's about your patient Wi-" I heard my boss's voice say before cutting himself off. "Are you alright? Pick yourself up boy" he ordered and I opened my eyes, looking up to see him with his hand out for me. "Sorry, what were you going to say?" I asked, trying to calm myself down, even just a little bit. "Well, there have been some rumors going around the office-" he started and I felt like I was going to faint. Why is everything bad happening today?

        "-that you and your patient Winter have been, well, breaking the rule" he finished and I searched my brain for something to say, anything. "I-I don't know where heard that, but I can assure you-" I stuttered out only to have him cut me off. "You have one more chance, and if I hear anything more on the matter, you're done" I nodded quickly at what he said, trying to calm my racing heart. "Strictly session wise, I don't want to hear of you seeing him outside the office" my boss growled before storming out the door, slamming it on his way out. I cringed slightly at the loud noise as the words sunk into my brain. I couldn't go see him in the hospital.

Winter

*
Present time*

        It's been a week, I've finally been discharged, and Blaze still hasn't come to see me. My next session with him is today, but I'm not sure I want to go. I've gotten worse too, much worse. Of course the doctor's noticed my scars and they kept going on about how supposedly thin I am. Nothing happened though, I think Dylan had scared them into being quiet.

        Since I've gotten back I've noticed a change in my mother's behavior. Although she still want's everything perfect, she's stopped yelling at me so much. I think she's relieved that wretched husband of her's is finally gone. Dylan's still here, she comes to visit everyday too. Cameron, well that's a different story. The fact that our father hit her has taken quite a toll on her and she barely comes out of her room.

        "Winter, you have you session today" I heard my mother's voice call from the front door. Making my way over I noticed she even looked more relaxed. Instead of dress pants, a suit jacket with a white collared shirt, and black high heel she wore something much more relaxed; a pair of dark blue jeans, sneakers, a plain grey t-shirt, and her hair fell loosely around her shoulders. "Here's the keys, you need to be there in about 15 minutes" she said, holding the keys out towards my on her index finger. I groaned loudly, pulling the keys from her finger and throwing on a sweater.

        "Calm down hun, you only have a few more sessions left-" my mother said just as I was closing the door. I froze at the step. What?!

That was soooooo bad!
I'm sorry
It's taking it forever to update
I'm a terrible human being!
I'll try to update more
I know where I want this story to go but my brain is fucking it up and making in sound worse then I imagined it.
...Sorry...

Anyways, that's all
Seeya<3