Five

"im so sorry! i didnt see you there!" a young man says as he bends down to pick up the scattered papers. the girl just stands there, watching the not so bad looking boy crawling on the ground, picking up the papers he had accidentally knocked out of her hands. he is such a clumsy, awkward, funny guy...but handsome. the boy stands up, his glasses crooked on his face. "i am SO sorry!" he says again. the girl giggles. "a cup of tea would make this apology better." she says. she wants to slap herself for the terrible 'pickup line' or whatever she just said. the boy chuckles and agrees.

"i never got your name." the boy says after sitting across the bright blonde haired and blue eyed girl. "Natalia Zoroh." she says with a smile. "and you?" she asks. "William T. Spears, but people just call me Will." he says. Natalia smiles at the boy in front of her. "im sorry, but i am just in love with your eyes." she says after staring at Will's gold and green eyes. Will chuckles. "im lost in yours." he says, then realizes what he just said. "uh..so...tea?" Will stutters. the waitress comes by and takes their orders, then leaves. "may i ask your age? sorry, it isnt very gentlman like for me to ask, i know..." Will says, dropping his gaze. Natalia giggles at the handsome brunet. "im 16, and you?" she says. "17" he says. just then, William T. Spears swore he met a goddess.

===============================================================================

Grell wakes up to the sweet smell of sugar. he tiredly rises from where he just slept and remembered he is in William's house. Grell smiles at the thought. "just me and my darling Willy." he says quietly to himself. "im not your darling." a cold voice says behind him. the redhead jumps and turns around to see William in the kitchen, making food. "whatcha makin, Willy?" Grell asks, rubbing his eyes. "donuts." he replies. 'Willy making donuts? i didnt even know he ate anything sweet!' Grell thinks to himself. the fiery haired shinigami looks at his hands after rubbing his eyes and screams. he jumps off the couch and runs to the bathroom. the brunet ignores it and goes on with making breakfast.

Grell returns 20 minutes later, hair brushed and makeup fixed and clothes changed. he hears something in his pocket and pulls out his keys. "i went to the Dispatch this morning and got them from your office." William says, placing the donuts and tea on the table. "awww! thank you so much, Willy!!!!" Grell yells. he sits down across from William at the table and eats the delicious sugary breakfast. "well this was fun, Willy! we should have sleepovers more often! but i should be going now!" Grell says, rising from the table. "tataaa!" he says before leaving the house. William stands and begins cleaning everything up. he then remembers what Grell had asked him last night and once finished cleaning, William leaves and goes to the Dispatch to find work to do to keep his mind off the topic.

(AUTHORS NOTE: HEYYY GUYS! IM FINALLY ON THE COMPUTER AGAIN! YAYYYY! AND I FINALLY GOT MY NAME CHANGED! YAYYYY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! SEE YALL NEXT UPDATE!!!)