Two

"Ronald Knox, where is Reaper Sutcliff?" the emotionless voice of William T. Spears asks. "Hm? oh uh he said something about his 'Bassy' or whatever." Ronald says. Anger started to boil inside of William at the thought of that demon rat, Sebastian Michaelis, but he kept his expression normal. "Very good. Thank you, Ronald." William says, turning to leave the Dispatch.

"OHHH BASSY, MY LOVE!!! IM HEEERE! LET US KIS-OMPH!" Grell was cut off by smashing into the brick wall behind Sebastian. He had moved slightly and dodged Grell's attack. "Grell? What the hell are you doing here?" Ciel Phantomhive asks in shock. "TO SEE MY BASSY OF COURSE!!!" Grell screams, running to Sebastian's side. "My dear Bassy, you are so cold and cruel to me! But I know you want me to bear your children!" Grell says, clinging to Sebastian's arm. "Please stop that. It is highly revolting." Sebastian says, pulling his arm from the crazy redheaded reaper.

William walks the streets of London, looking for his co-worker. "Bassy!! You know you would love that!" a familiar voice yells. William sighs and walks towards the voice. Just as Grell was about to "attack" Sebastian again, William's death scythe jabs into the back of Grell's head, sending him to the concrete ground face first. William retracts his scythe and continues walking toward the scarlet bleeding reaper on the pavement. He bends down and grabs the ends of the blood red hair and pulls the disobedient red man away, not even laying an eye on the 'rat' and his master.

The reapers in the Dispatch watch as William T. Spears drags the hopeless red reaper through by the locks of his hair to William's office. They don't react at all because this was usual to see Grell being dragged around by the superior reaper. The two reapers reach the large doors and William drags Grell inside. He drops the hair from his hand and walks behind his desk to sit in his chair, but stays standing. Grell stands up and rubs the back of his head. "But WIIIILLLYY!" Grell whines. "Enough, Grell Sutcliff. How many times must I tell you to stay away from that scum?" William scolds. "I havent kept track, but he is my love! its just like Romeo and Juliet! Our love is forbidden, but true!" Grell says, clasping his hands and looking up, imagining he and Sebastian. William lets a small almost silent growl escape his lips, but Grell is too busy daydreaming to notice.

"Im tired of this, Grell. I have told you more than enough times to obey reaper law and stay away from that demon scum. Why can't you just listen and do your job correctly?" William says, trying his best to hide his anger and adjusting his glasses with his scythe. Grell sighs and drops his arms to his side and his gaze to the floor. A grin then springs across his face and he looks up at his superior. "Willy! you dont happen to be JEALOUS, do you!?" Grell says smiling wide with his razor sharp teeth exposed. "Jealous? Of that vile creature? Don't be ridiculous. I know you're dull in the mind, but I didn't think you were that dull." The brunet says, still disgusted by that demon. The redhead's grin doesnt fade at all. "Oookaaaay, Will. I'm sure you aren't." Grell says sarcastically, then turns and leaves William's office.