One

*WHACK*

"OWWWW WILLY!!!" A girlish voice that belongs to a man screams. "This is not the correct soul needed to be collected. Honestly, Grell, are you even trying?" The brunet man asks, his voice emotionless and almost lifeless. The fiery red haired man rubs the wound from his superior's scythe on his forehead. "Well how was i suppossed to know?" He asks. The brunet sighs and holds out a book. "The To-Die list. What else do you think this is for?" He scolds the red man. The two men walk off and arrive at the dispatch center. "Sup guys?" The grim reaper, Ronald Knox, asks. The brunet William just sighs an agrivated sigh and continues walking. Grell slowly follows his boss to his office.

"Grell Sutcliff, this is the 10th time in two days you have disobeyed the reaper laws. What in God's name do you think this is?" William T. Spears scolds. Grell Sutcliff just holds up his hand and pulls off his glove and begins filing his perfectly red manicured fingernails. William growls a little at the display.

Ronald Knox is walking past his boss's office, when he hears something loud from inside. "NOOO, WILL, PLEASE! NOT MY BABY! I NEED IT! I LOVE ITS VIBRATIONS! PLEASE NOT MY DEAREST BABY! PLEASE!!!" Ronald sighs at the screams. "Sounds like Old Man Sutcliff got his scythe taken away again," he mumbles and continues walking.

(AUTHORS NOTE: heys guys! sorry its short...like...REALLY short, but i just wanted to post the first part of it before i have to get off the computer because it sucks typing on my ipod. i would have added way way WAY more if i had more time, but i dont. im sorry! see you guys next update!)