Chapter 5

Shannon, Lilly, Craig and Chris were sitting on the sofa's on the tour bus playing call of duty ghosts zombies on their brand new playstation 4 it was girls against the boys. Craig and Chris were beating Shannon and Lilly so Lilly whispered a plan into Shannon's ear what was "she will go and sit beside Chris and start rubbing up his leg to distract him from the game so Shannon can get the points to beat the boys".

So Lilly moved over beside Chris and waited on him to go and try kill a zombie to move her hand up his leg and Shannon smiled a Lilly because her distraction was working. Then Chris turned and looked at Lilly and pushed her back on the sofa and kissed her and Shannon got the points for the Girls team to win.

Then Lilly pushed Chris off her and said "I'm with Sid" and walked over to the chair and shouted "oh yeah the girls team win" while Shannon was sitting on Craig's knee laughing at Lilly's song and Chris because he wanted more of Lilly and she didn't want him.

Then Lilly pulled Shannon off Craig's knee so they could do a victory dance what was some tweaking and some grinding on anything they could get their butts on. Chris and Craig walked off the tour bus for some air because they were annoyed how the girls won.

Joey and Sid walked onto the bus and Joey jumped and lied on the sofa while Sid joined in dancing with Shannon and Lilly. Then Shannon climb on Joey and put her hands up his t-shirt for heat and his hands went straight into her shorts. Sid asked Joey when does rehearsal finish for the rest of the members and Joey said in an hour or so.

Sid went into his room and grab a sliver tin full of different drugs and Sid and Joey both said "let's have fun". Joey grabbed a bag of weed from Sid's tin and told Shannon to go get his bong from bedside table and she gave him the bong and he lit it up.

The bong was being passed around the room them while Lilly had it she wouldn't share it so Sid  started injecting himself with heroine and Joey was sniffing coke with a rolled up dollar. Shannon was looking in the tin and found little different colour pills and asked Sid if she could take a couple of them and Sid just said yeah take some of them.

 Lilly, Sid and Joey were all sitting on the sofa high as kites while Shannon went off the tour bus for a walk with out them noticing. Then Paul and Craig walked on the bus and asked Joey where's Shannon gone because she's not on the bus and Joey just went she's lying on my bed.

Paul just went "NO SHE'S NOT" then Craig punched Joey in the face because he was being annoying. Shannon's went missing then Lilly was like I think she went for air because she was getting really warm because of the pills she took.  

Then Craig, Lilly, Paul and Joey all went out to find her while Sid was lying on the sofa and Lilly and Paul went to the play park beside the tour bus to find Shannon lying on the slide laughing at herself. Paul was like to Lilly go tell Craig  and Joey we have found her then Paul picked Shannon up and walked back with her in his arms.

Mick saw Paul carrying Shannon in his arms other to the tour bus and Mick ran other and was like what's wrong with her and Lilly shouted she's just drunk had bit to much to drink. Then Mick just told Paul to lie her in his bed and let her have a bad hangover tomorrow and Paul just laughed at him and agreed.

Then the nine members of slipknot all went on stage and left Lilly and Shannon to sleep it off. The next morning Lilly walked into Mick's room to see if Shannon was okay and She wasn't there so then Lilly walked out and saw Joey and Shannon in the kitchen kissing and Shannon wanking Joey of.

Lilly walked in saying please stop and are you okay from last night and Shannon just said I'm fine but don't even remember it Then Joey smacked Shannon hard on the ass and Shannon screamed really loudly. Sid shouted shut the fuck up and said Shannon and Joey go to your room and have sex not in the kitchen.

Shannon Jumped on Joey's back and then he ran them to his room to have more sex then Sid and Lilly went a lied on the sofa till they saw Shannon run out of Joey's room in a t-shirt  to the toilet to be sick everywhere then Lilly went and held her hair for her.

 Lilly put Shannon back into bed because she isn't well one bit then Sid called Lilly into his room she walked in and he was lying there naked waiting for her. Lilly closed the door over then started to take off her clothes and climb up the bed.

Lilly started wanking him off and then Sid pushed her onto back and handcuffed her hand be hide her head. Sid pulled her legs wide open and started sticking his fingers in till he stretched her hole wide enough to fit his whole hand in and starting pulling it in and out.

Lilly was moaning really loud and Sid went up and whispered "do you like it baby" then inserted his big dick into her pussy and fucked her good. Then Lilly broke the handcuffs because of all the pleasure Sid was giving her then Lilly got on top and rid his dick till he came inside of her. Then both of them fell asleep after all that fun.