Chapter 7

Shannon and Lilly went back to the bus to get ready for the show while Shannon was doing her make up Lilly went into Sid's room and got high with him. After an hour Sid opened Shannon's bedroom door and said here's Lilly look after her till the show finish's Shannon said fine but I'm not a fucking babysitter Sid then ran off the tour bus to get on stage.

Shannon held Lilly hand walking to the side of the stage then Shannon let go of Lilly hand because she was talking to tom one of the backstage people. Shannon looked on stage on saw Lilly headbanging on Clowns drums and Shannon grabbed one of Joeys spare drumsticks and through it at Chris to get him to come over to her. Chris went off stage and asked her whats wrong Shannon was like really you don't see Lilly headbanging on stage now go grab her and bring her over here so i can watch her Then Chris gave Shannon his microphone to scream his parts while he gets Lilly for her .

So Shannon started screaming in the microphone and Chris walked across the stage and grabbed Lilly and Lilly was kicking and screaming "GET OF ME THIS IS RAPE". Shannon gave Chris back his his microphone he went back on stage while Shannon poured freezing cold water on Lilly to try make her sober up after Shannon poured the water Lilly screamed really loud while Shannon laughed at her.

The show finished and Sid came over and asked Lilly why she was wet and Lilly just pointed at Shannon then Sid gave Lilly a piggyback back to the tour bus. While everybody else were away back to the bus Joey and Shannon went for a walk around the park then they sat down on the swings and Shannon said Joey i need to tell you something Joey was like what you need tell me. Then Shannon took a big breath and said I'm pregnant i found out earlier with Lilly now say something Joey. Joey stud up and said that's amazing were going to have a little one of us and i can teach him or her to play the drums and Shannon smiled and said yeah you can.

Joey pulled Shannon of the swing and hugged her really tight then Shannon asked Joey how will they tell Mick because he's going to realize when i have a big fucking bump in a couple of months. Then Joey said we should keep it a secret till the end of this tour then you can move in with me and i will look after you and Shannon just went okay and kissed him.

Joey and Shannon walked back onto the tour bus and Mick asked where they went after the show and Shannon just went i needed air and Joey came for the walk. Mick just went okay and i would like to introduce my new girl in my life Lola. Shannon went what the fuck Mick said i've been seeing her for a month now and it's been good and she's coming on the rest of the tour with us.

Lola stud up and said hi Shannon i would love get to know better Shannon just went no i'm fine don't like blonde sluts like you then walked away with Joey. Shannon was stradling Joey kissing his lips and neck then Lilly and Sid walked in high as kites and said lets have a sleepover party and Joey was like man i was about to get to have with my girl then Sid went you can have time with her a different time.

Lilly brought in twister to play but Sid and Joey made a rule we have to play in are underwear then everyone stripped into their underwear. After 5 minutes Joey's head was facing Shannon's ass and Lilly was underneath Sid then Sid lost his balance and everyone fell and Shannon kneed Joey in the balls by accident. Joey rolled on the floor in pain and Shannon crawled over to him and kissed him to make him feel better while Lilly and Sid laughed at him.

Joey asked Lilly and Sid to leave the room so him and Shannon could spend time together they left the room. Then Joey heard the shower on then walked into the bathroom to find Shannon naked getting into the shower Joey took his clothes off and got into the shower with her.

Joey started kissing Shannon's neck then she turned and pushed him against the shower doors and kissed him and wanked him till he started biting Shannon's neck. Then Joey came every where in the shower. Shannon and Joey both got out of the shower then Joey picked Shannon up and carried her to bed then they both went to sleep cuddling each other.

Joey woke up and kissed Shannon on the cheek to try wake her up then Shannon turned and smiled at him. Joey said Sid's making breakfest for everyone i think and Shannon said i'm going to go out and take some even if it's just for him and Lilly  i have to eat for two. Joey asked when's the first scan and Shannon remembered it is today at 3 o'clock Joey said can't wait to see are little baby.

Shannon laughed and got out of the bed and looked at herself naked in the mirror to see if her bump has formed yet then Joey came up behind her and put his hands on her little bump. Shannon grabbed Joey's t-shirt and put it on and  went out to the kitchen while Joey was in the shower.

Sid had bacon,sausages and toast ready for him and Lilly then Shannon sat down and took his bacon of his plate. Sid turned and gave Shannon the deathglare for taking his bacon and Shannon was like i'm eating for two don't judge me Sid just went okay i will make myself more bacon if we have any.

Lilly and Joey walked into the kitchen and saw Sid making more bacon while Shannon was eating Lilly sat down to eat her breakfast Joey went over to Shannon and took a slice of bacon of her plate and Shannon was like that's all you're getting then she asked Joey to make her pancakes. Joey made a pile of pancakes for him and Shannon then Lilly grabbed five of the pancakes and Sid grabbed the whipped cream and chocolate and they went back to Sid's room.

Shannon got up and walked into Sid's room to get the whipped cream back for her pancakes she open the door to see Lilly and Sid naked licking chocolate and whipped cream off each other and Shannon laughed and took the whipped cream back and left the room.

Shannon walked back to the kitchen to see Mick and Lola sitting beside Joey and Mick got up of his chair and gave Shannon a kiss. Shannon just said Joey should we go get ready to go to the walmart shopping Joey was yeah lets go get ready.

Joey put on shorts, a t-shirt and converse and Shannon was wearing nearly the same thing then they both got off the tour bus and took Tom's car. while they were in the car Shannon found the iowa album she but it in and people=shit came on then her and Joey were singing it the whole way to the hospital.

The midwife called Shannon into the the room and Joey and Shannon walked into the room. Shannon climb onto the bed and pulled her t-shirt up the midwife put the gel on her little bump and Shannon said fuck that's cold Joey and the midwife laughed at her. The midwife turn the screen and said there's your little baby Shannon and Joey both smiled for joy Joey asked if they could learn the gender of the baby then midwife just said you can't learn that till next months scan and gave them the scan pictures. Joey said okay and Shannon got of the bed then they drived back to the tour bus.