Chapter 11

Shannon woke up to hear someone singing to themselves in the kitchen area, So Shannon climb out off bed and put her Lakers Jersey on. She opened Joey's bedroom door and Joey jumped then asked where she was going, Shannon just said going to watch tv and get breakfast Joey just went oh okay I'm just going to sleep for a couple more hours then we can hangout. Shannon just said yeah that's fine and closed the door.

Shannon walked into the kitchen to see it was Jim who was singing to himself with his ear phones in, Jim turned and to see Shannon standing be hide him making herself breakfast. Jim asked Shannon how long has she been standing there Shannon just said not that long and smiled, Then they sat on the sofa's together and watched the Ellen Show.

Craig came out of the bathroom and went to the sofa area and sat with Shannon and Jim. Shannon got up and asked Jim and Craig if they wanted tea or coffee, Jim said no thanks I'm okay with my orange juice at the minute and Craig just yeah I will have a coffee please.

5 minutes later, Shannon brought Craig his coffee and sat beside him going to drink a can of red bull then Craig put his coffee down on the table and grabbed the can of red bull out off her hand and said you can't drink this your pregnant. Shannon just went that's not fair my baby and I need energy from red bull to help us though the day then Jim said no you don't go drink some orange juice it will help you.

Shannon went back into the kitchen area and got a glass of orange juice then went and sat beside Craig in silence because she was mad at him. Craig put his head on her shoulder and said you can't stay mad at me you love me really then Shannon said yeah I know I love you but I can still be mad at you. Craig asked her again if she was still mad at him Shannon said no then climbed on to his knee and played with his beard.

Then Jim said I'm shocked you to aren't together and having a baby, Shannon and Craig both looked at each other and went yeah were shocked to then they all laughed. Shannon asked Jim if she could straighten his hair for him, Jim just said yeah sure go for it.

 Shannon climb off Craig's knee and went into her bedroom and grabbed her hair straighteners. Shannon sat on the back of the sofa and started to straighten Jim's hair then Mick and Corey came walking in to the sofa area.

Corey asked Jim why he was letting Shannon straighten his hair and Jim just said you never know who I could meet and Craig and Shannon said that's true. Mick asked Shannon who's bringing her to her scan what's in 2 hour's Shannon just said I don't know because Joey is feeling sick and doesn't want to leave his bed.

Craig said I could bring you and Lilly could come to Mick said yes that's good now Shannon go get ready and ask Lilly if she wants to go with you and Craig to the scan. Shannon finished straightening Jim's hair then went into her room to get ready for the day.

Shannon put Joey's baggy hoody and a pair shorts and her converse on then she went into Sid's room and woke Sid and Lilly up by screaming "WAKE UP YOU WEED HEADS" then Lilly asked why she was waking them up. Shannon just said oh yeah would you like to come to my scan with me and Craig because Joey's not feeling well Lilly said sorry I promised Chris we could hangout for awhile Shannon said that's fine I will just go with Craig.

Shannon stud up and said talk to you's later before the show and walked out of the room. Then walked into Joey's room and told him she's leaving now to go to her scan Joey said wish I could come but I'm feeling like shit Shannon said it's okay cause I have Craig coming with me . Joey pulled Shannon onto the bed and kissed her till Mick walked in and said Craig waiting for you in Tom's car.

Shannon jumped up of the bed and grabbed her pierce the veil bag then told Mick and Joey she will see them later and walked off the tour bus. Mick walked towards Joey and said did you not get the hint leave my daughter alone then punched him in the balls then walked out of the room Joey's eyes watered.

Craig and Shannon got to the hospital, they sat in the waiting room for 10 minutes till the midwife called Shannon Thompson. Shannon stud up and took Craig then they walked into the room together, the midwife tried to make a joke about Shannon bringing a different member of Slipknot with her every appointment.

Shannon just looked at her with the deathglare and Craig just looked at Shannon then the midwife asked if the pregnancy was going good. Shannon said yeah it's fine and could you hurry this up I want to know the gender of my baby. So the midwife put the gel on her belly and told Shannon and Craig to watch the screen and showed them the heart beat then said are you ready to hear the gender.

Shannon said tell me the midwife said your having a baby girl and Craig smiled at Shannon and Shannon said yes that's good then she wiped all the gel off her bump and climbed of the bed and got the scan pictures of the midwife then said bye see you next scan then Shannon and Craig left the room.

Craig and Shannon got into the car, Shannon said lets do something cause I don't want to go hangout with Joey cause he's sick and a tad boring sometimes Craig laughed and said okay what should we do then. Shannon said lets go get ice cream or frozen yoghurt cause I'm hungry Craig said ice cream it is then drove them to a ice cream bar.

Shannon ordered chocolate fudge brownie ice cream while Craig ordered bubblegum ice cream then they sat at a table sharing each others ice cream. Shannon laughed at Craig because he got ice cream the whole way down his beard he whipped his beard then said let's head back to the tour bus because I have to a sound check before the show.

They got back into the car and drove back to the tour bus, when they got back to the tour bus everyone was in the sofa area. first thing Joey and Lilly said is it a boy or girl Shannon said its a girl then Lilly hugged her and said it's going to be a beautiful child then Joey pushed Lilly out of the way and grabbed Shannon and kissed and hugged her and said I can't wait to have this child with you Shannon just said yeah then sat on Craig's knee again.

Then the rest of the members said congratulations to her then Shannon passed the scan photo round the room so everybody could see it. Then all the Slipknot members had a meeting so Lilly and Shannon went into the rehearsal studio.

Lilly went to Sid's DJ booth and pretend to be him while Shannon picked up Corey's microphone and screamed I am "COREY FUCKING TAYLOR". Then Lilly and Shannon started to laugh at eachother, Shannon then started playing Joey's drums while Lilly was hitting Chris.

Shannon then whacked the drum to hard and her hand went though it then she screamed "OH SHIT" Lilly help me fix this drum. Lilly just went I have duck tape we can use now you go though my bag and get my white nail polish to paint it Shannon just looked at her and said why do you carry all this stuff Lilly just said you never know when you will need it.

Shannon gave Lilly the nail polish and kept look out for people then Lilly said done now lets get out of here before people realize it was us then they walk out back to the tour bus to act like nothing happen.

1 hour later, Joey and Corey stud infront of the tv because Lilly was sitting with it on while she was texting then Lilly shouted Shannon honey boo boo is on know. Shannon came walking out of her room wearing a sports bra and shorts then she told Corey and Joey to move so she could watch honey boo boo.

Corey then said I will move if you tell me who broke Joey's drum then Shannon whispered to Lilly I thought the duck type and white nail polish would work and Lilly said yeah same. Joey said we can hear you and that didn't work now your paying to get that fixed Shannon okay now move away from the tv.

Joey then said Shannon you can sleep in your own bed tonight hen walked of the tour bus Shannon just said okay that's fine with me and Lilly said are you really okay with that Shannon just said yeah now me and Craig can have a sleepover in his room Lilly yeah me and Sid are getting high later. Shannon said aw cool.

3 hours later, the show was over and Joey went straight into his room like a child would while the rest of members just sat on the sofa's and relaxed. Shannon and Craig got up then went into his room and lied in his bed and watched horror films then awhile after watching them Shannon fell asleep on his chest so Craig just turned the tv and light off and went to sleep as well.