Why are you so nice to me part 3 is this what they called love?

Sam p.o.v

I was really having a hard time because the storms came and I need help right now can anyone please save me plus I'm losing to much blood if this continue I will be lose myself or die.

In any minute I will lose myself I need help..."Scarlet help me" I called her name but who am I thinking all the bad things I did to her Scarlet I'm sorry for everything but please I wish you can save me...

"Sam!" I heard someone called my name "Sam! where are you?" that voice could it be?...no its impossible it can't be

"Sam! I finally found you!" I can't believe my eyes it was "Scarlet" I can't believe it. Is she an Idiot!

" O my gash! are you okay can you walk?" she asked me I was to weak to answer but she already know the answer.

She remove the silver bullet inside of me. because I'm a vampire so I didn't felt any pain at all then she did the unexpecting thing.

she place me on her back and she carry me home. As I watch her do carry me home this question remain in my head

(Why? why are you so nice to me even though I was so mean to you. you never stop helping me, caring for me even though I'm a vampire you still care for me.)

so many question to asked her but afraid to asked her. because ashamed of what happend in the past...

---

not edited