werewolf friend

Scarlet p.o.v

-2 weeks later-

Me and Sam became close friend he's the only who really know's me but one faithful day.

I was walking home until a ball hit me on the head. I fell on the ground and I twisted my leg "Im so sorry. are you okay, can you move?" somebody asked me when I look at the person it was a guy. he had brown hair and brown eyes and I said to him "No, I twisted my leg". Then he pick me up and I asked him "where are you taking me?' I ask "My house and my name is Kevin" he said to me.

Kevin that name sounds familiar to me then I remember "Kevin is that really you?" I said to him "yes. and you are?" he asked me "Scarlet" I said to him "Scarlet. wait that name is so familiar to me..give me a minute...I REMEMBER YOUR MY BEST FRIEND" he said to me and I happy tone I laught.

When we came to his house it was a cabin and it was located deep in the forest. when we enter his house he place me on the couch. then he put a bandage on my leg.

when he finish putting the bandage on my leg he said to me "so how are you?. how's your parents? and all?" he asked me then I giggle a little bit and I said to him "okay let me see now. fine I'm good my parents are good to I think".

"wait. what do you mean you think?" he asked me then my smile disappear from my face and replace with a sad look "because...my parents sold me to be a slave"I said to him "I'm so sorry but are you okay?" he asked me "My boss is a very kind man kevin" I said to him.

"How about you. how are you. why do you live here and how's your parents?" I asked him " I'm fine and my parents are dead" he told me in a sad tone "I'm so sorry" I said to him "but why do you leave here anyway?" I asked him.

"Its because I'm a werewolf" he said to me. when I heard those words my eyes went wide open " wait your a werewolf?" I asked him "Yes I'm a werewolf...are you scared?" he asked me

I gave him a smile and said "No I'm not scared of you. your my best friend and I think its pretty cool having a best friend werewolf" I said to him then he started laughing and he gave me a hug.

"hey Scarlet" he said tome "yes?" I said to him " Can you stay a little longer please" he asked me "of course I will" I said to him in a happy tone. then we started talking for a long time.

-5 hours later-

Me and Kevin decided to watch a scary movie so we watch "the conjuring". But I regret watching that movie. I was so scared that I was holding Kevin "Kevin please turn off the T.V I don't wanna watch anymore!" I said to him.

Then Kevin turn off the T.V "thanks Kevin" I said to him "no prblem" she said to me. When I look at the clock it was already 9:00 p.m " o my gosh Kevin I really need to go home now" I said to him very quickly but when I try getting up I fell on the ground my leg still hurts.

"Scarlet are you okay!?" he said to me "yes I'm fine but I really need to get going now, can you please?" I asked him "sure" he pick me up bridal style and he carry me home.

-30 minutes later-

After 30 minutes showing him the direction we finally made it to my house he put me down but my leg still hurts really bad, He place his hands on my waist so I can stand properly. He knock on the door 3 times Then I head Sam's voice "I'm coming" he said.

When the door open Sam look at Kevin with a angry look on his face when he finally laid his eyes on me he was even more angry.

"excuse me sir!. will you please take of your hands of HER!!!" he said to Kevin in a angry tone. Kevin whisper on my ears "are you going to be okay with him, Scarlet?" he asked me with a worry look on his face "Yes, I will be fine" I whisper to him then he let go of my waist and I try my best to stand up.

I turn around facing Kevin "Bye Kevin" I said to him "Bye Scarlet" he said to me then he left. but all of a sudden Sam pick me up "What are you doing?" I asked him "You can't walk and I need to talk to you about something" he said to me.