I will protect you

Scarlet p.o.v

Sam's parent's came along with her brother James he has black her and blue eyes too but for some reason I heard somebody crying then James started yelling " GET YOUR STUBID ASS RIGHT HERE NOW!!!" then I girl came she has brown hair and green eyes.

She has a black eyes and some scars too. I feel really scared so I took 1 step back Sam notice that I was scared.

"welcome everyone please make yourselfs at home" Sam said to his parent's with a smile on his face the Jame said to her pet girl "Now be a good girl okay" with I smirk on his face he slap his pet and she fell to the ground I just look at her then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist making me took a step back.

Sam whisper to me and said "your going to be find just follow my ever order okay" he said I nodded to him but he didn't let go but I'm not afraid to die or get scars all over me...I'm afraid to see the girl get hurt...

Then James yelled at her and said "ANSWER ME!!!!" the girl was terrified that she was shaking to death "Yes, sir" she said in a scared tone while tears came down her face "Good" with that James left her on the floor and so did Sam.

The girl was still crying I can't help it but to feel bad about her so without thinking I went to her "Hey are you okay" I said to her in a gentle way so that she knows that I'm a friend.

"My name is Scarlet and you are?" I said to her with I little gentle smile on my face then she look at me and I asked her again "and you are?" then no respond again I let out a little sigh then I place her on my back then she asked me "what are you doing?" I place a little smile on my face "helping you"

"yeah but why?" she asked "I can stand by myself" but I just ignore her "hey can you not hear me "I said I'm fine" still ignoring her "Fine I give up...the name is tiffany" when we can to the living room I place he on the couch and I quickly bandage her scars and wounds.

"why?" she said "why what?" I asked her because I didn't get it "why are you so nice to me?" she told me "why indeed?" that's all I can say  "Maybe its because I don't want to see you get hurt...like I did" after I was done putting the bandage on her she said to me "Thanks"

Then I left the room but before I can leave the room "Hey Pet come here...I have something for you...a beat down!" with that he vanish then appear infront of Tiffany he grab her on her T-shirt then throw her to the wall.

And without feeling I quickly catch her but the impack was so hard I hit the wall really hard leaving a mark on it and I fell on the ground.

"Scarlet are you okay...YOUR BLEEDING" she said to me I can't move my body but I can feel blood running down on my face and I saw James with a evil smile on his face as his eyes turn red.

"your blood smells good I wonder what your taste like" and with that he vanish and he appear infront of me I was to weak to run or to fight back.

He grab me on the arms and he pinned me agaisnt the wall I can feel him kissing my neck but before he can sink his fangs on my neck somebody grab him and throw him on the ground really hard.

I fell on the ground but Tiffany quickly catch me we both look who it was and it was "Sam" his name came out of my mouth.

He was so angry that his eyes turn red even the white part turn red. Then Tiffany hold me close to her as she wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug and I can feel her shaking and I wi\hiper to her in a low tone voice "Tiffany its okay" and with that she stop shaking.

Sam yelled at James "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN OR EVEN HURT HER I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" and with that James disappear.

Sam lookat me with his red scary eyes but I'm not afraid of him. his eyes turn back to normal he went closer to me and closer and closer until he was infront of me.

But Tiffany took a step back and she was still holding me like if she didn't want him to get near me or her.

"its okay I won't her you.." Sam said to her but she yelled to him "I'm not scared of getting hurt...I'm scared you will her Scalet" my eyes went wide open to hear those words I can't help but let tears of joy came running my face.

I smile at Tiffany and said "Tiffany its okay he will not hurt me" she nodded to me and gave me to Sam.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while Sam hold me bridal style then a smile came over his face and said "thank you and if James hurt you just say something to me okay" and with that Tiffany nodded to him and we left her alone.