I fell in love

Sam p.o.v

When we came home I put down scarlet then I step back and said to her "Scarlet please run!" then she just stood there like she didn't here anything "I know your a vampire..but...I'm not afraid of you" she said to me "Please leave me i don't wanna hurt you" i said to her then she went closer to me and said "And i don't wanna lose you so...please just let me help you"

She was everything to me and I don't wanna hurt her.

Then all of a sudden she went closer to me "Its okay....you can drink my blood" she said to me my eyes where wide open to hear those words from her.

Then she took out a blade then she cut herself and her sweet scent of blood hit me.

I sighed. what was she thinking? I might kill her. I went closer to her then I put my hand on her cheek gently.

I watched as the blood ran down her arms and cheek....

"Scarlet...I don't like it when you hurt yourself." I said to her trying to control myself

"I'm sorry but...just take the blood thats dripping." she said to me with worried eyes

"I don't want to but...I can't resist...maybe...I'll just..." I smelled her blood and smiled with satisfaction. Maybe...A lick wouldn't hurt. I licked the blood from her arm. "Mm.." Her blood is better then I remember...

Slowly my arm started to heal fast because I was drinking her blood.

When I finish licking her blood off her I smiled in satisfaction.

"You have blood on the corner of your mouth.." scarlet said to me.

I licked the blood from the corner of my mouth and smiled at her. Wow...I love her blood...Ugh i gotta stop think about her blood...

____

Please help me I can't finish this story all alone :(

please help a 12 years old girl here and yes I'm a 12 years old girl but I'm turning 13 in september 7 but please help me T^T