My One And Only

Bruh, I KNOW It Took Me Like Four Months To Update, Okay? I Got It. No One Needs To Tell Me What I've Done, Cause I Know! My PC Broke Down (Or At Least The Charger Did). Long Story Short I Just Didn't Feel Like Going To The Store && Having Them Order Me A New Charger... But Here's The Latest Chapter... Hope You Like It... Love You Guys...<3

Claire's POV

I quickly spun around only to come face to face with . . . Oh my god.

"Haruph fliegediamph hagenflandershwagen shraww." Was all I could manage to spit out before standing up and stumbling backwards.

"Claire, please, I just wanna--" Was all I heard before I found myself falling backwards.

Then the world got cut off by pitch black silence.

Alex's POV

"Claire? Are you messing with me?" I called out into the dark. I've been looking for at least three hours, and what do I have to show for it?

Not a beautiful Claire in my arms . . .

Crap, crap, crap!

I continued walking anyway, but I was practically giving up hope. I was heading in the direction of home. If I'm lucky, she'll be there, asleep in her bed.

Safe.

I started to run. Toward what, you may ask? I'm not sure, but I had this feeling. This bad feeling that something possibly happened to my love. I mean- my like? That's not right, I don't love her. That's CRAZY! I haven't even talked to Claire in weeks! I was too embaressed.

Hey Claire, just so you know, the reason you woke up in my bed was because I put you there. We didn't sleep together or anything, in fact, I slept on the couch. But, I'm just gonna let Oliver continue calling the girl I possibly love a slut. Only because I don't want him to know that I have feelings for you. In fact, why don't we just hate eachother, it'll make life a lot easier. Thanks.

Oh, and by the way, I love you.

Wow subconcious, just had to add that last part, didn't you?

Oh well, there's no hope. She's probably home with Oliver, sitting on the couch all cozy. Being his regular douchebag self, he'd be telling her all about how they sent me on a wild goose chase to find her in the forest. She was probably up in her room the whole time! They're probably laughing at how much of an idiot I am.

I am an idiot, aren't I? If I weren't, I would have told Claire how I felt about her the time she came downstairs with that cute bed head. Or the time she made fun of me, or called me a dork. How about the time we slept outside in the sleepingbag together. The time we watched the movie and she fell asleep on my shoulder. The time she came downstairs, wiping her tears of confusion from her eyes.

The time I first laid eyes on her.

God, I'm such a loser. I even remember what she looked like the first time I saw her.

Black Converse with her yellow and white striped socks just barely showing. Ripped, boot leg skinnies and a YouMeAtSix band tee. Her bleach blonde hair was in spirals, and her bangs feathered perfectly across the left side of her forehead. Her skin was flawless, and her eyes multi-color perfection.

She was perfect.

And now I've lost her forever. Claire's different from every other girl I've ever met. She doesn't feel the need to overload on makeup, has her own sense of style, and is not afraid AT ALL to be exactly who she is. I'll never understand it, but--

Why the hell am I thinking about this now??? I need to find her. I'll never forgive myself if I don't.

"Claire!" I yelled out, at the top of my lungs. "I love you! No, wait! I have strong feelings for you! Not love! I barely know you! But I really, REALLY like you! Please, just let me find you! I'll treat you different, and I'll set the guys straight! I promise!"

I heard a loud shriek, and turned to see a figure rolling down a hill behind me. I ran toward the figure, bent down and caught it in my arms.

"Claire."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*Oliver's POV*

"Where the hell are they?" Ayden muttered, looking out the living room window.

"I don't care." I stated nonchalantly, trying to act like I really just do not care.

"Bull shit." Hero spat, continuing to straighten Winston's hair in the corner of the hall.

"What do you know?!" I asked rudely, going to Cubefield on my iPod. This is the first time Winnie's ever had his little girlfriend over, and it's like she can read me just as easily as everyone else.

Even she can see that I still, for whatever reason, have feelings for Claire.

"Hero knows all." Ayden said, as if she were the wise elder of the village or something.

I turner my head, to see Winston smiling and Hero nodding. I laughed silently, turning back to my game.

Suddenly the front door burst open, and I saw Alex standing there, with a limp Claire in his arms, holding her bridal style.

He looked into my eyes, his face pale and his hands shaking. "She's unconscious."