We All Saw This Coming

That's right. I'M BACK!! Still grounded, but I gots meh computer privilages back!! :D YUSSS!! Anyway, I'll probably be updating a lot since pretty much the only homeword I ever get is mathhhhh!! OOOOH!!!! And listen to the music I linked while you're reading this (: I think it kinda makes the chapter.. So, onto the story!! (:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Shutup."

"Gahh!! Can't you say anything else??" I asked him, tapping my foot on the cedar porch.

"Shutup." He repeated, continuing to look off into the distance toward the little pond about 100 yards in front of the house.

"I'll give you a hug!" I tried to persuade him, knowing it wouldn't work but trying anyway.

"Shutup."

"I'll love you forever!!"

"Shutup."

"I'll punch you if you don't talk to me." I warned him, holding my weak fist out threateningly.

"Shutup."

"Just. Talk!!" I demanded, letting out a groan of frustration.

"Shut. Up!!" He imitated the way I had spoken, showing that little smirk that seemed to always be on his face.

"Dude, seriously. We've been here for like thirty minutes!! Just say something!!"

"Shutup." He said calmly, his smirk growing even bigger.

"Other than that!!!!! What do you want from me?!"

He didn't say anything, his eyes still avoiding mine.

"Please??" I was practically begging at this point. Winston had made a bet with me that I'd be able to get Alex to talk to me. It was a backwards bet if you ask me. If Alex didn't say anything to me, tonight I'd have to give Winston a piggy back ride up to bed. If he did talk to me I got a piggy back ride up to bed. I couldn't lose. Though Winston's eleven or so months younger than me, I'm still weak and small for my age.

He'll crush me!!

So I brought out the big guns, my puppy dog face.

According to my friends and former boyfriends, it's an irrisistable look.

He glanced boredly over in my direction, and caught sight of my puppy dog face. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was beginning to crack.

"Will you talk to me now??" I asked him, swaying slightly back and forth, my puppy dog face never faultering.

There was a long pause, before he replied in monotone, "Shutup."

My jaw dropped. My puppy dog face had never failed me.. NOT ONCE!! What the hell?!

"Fine then, Alex!!" I said, at this point totally pissed off. "What can I do to get you to talk to me? Huh?? 'Caus I can't give Winston a piggy back ride to bed and live to tell the tale!"

He smiled, probably picturing me struggling with Winston on my back. "Shutup!!"

Then I made the mistake of using sarcasm, a language Alex obviously doesn't speak or understand at all! "Ok Alex, if I let you kiss me, then will you talk to me??"

His head snapped back in my direction, and his smirk had 'cocky' written all over it.

Uh oh.

"Shutup, Stupid." He said, using his new pet name as a refrence to me. I rolled my eyes, then I realized what just happened.

He said more than just shutup. Does this mean I have to kiss him now??

"I am sooo not kissing you!!" I told him, waving my hands out in front of me as a kind of barrier to keep the remaining space between us.

"Put your money where your mouth is, sweetheart." He told me smoothly, before taking another step toward me and grabbing my lower back with one hand. With his other hand he lightly lifted me chin up and leaned down closer to me.

Oh god, is this really happening??

Alex closed the space between us completely, and pressed his lips softly to mine. It took me a moment to react, but as soon as I realized what was going on I made sure to not waste one second of what may never happen again.

I wrapped both of my arms around Alex's neck, and I felt him lift me a few inched off the ground.

Seriously, who didn't see this coming??