Phox Marx

Author's name:_

kellygalea

Status: Incomplete

Rating: 9

Opinion: Okay confession time, so when I first started reading I have two things to divulge. I wasn't too fond of Penny also known as Eden's BFF. She was just too pushy, forcing Eden into situations. Towards the last updated chapters, I have grown to sort of tolerate her in a way. She has good intentions. Plus, I had trouble with the whole phox pronunciation thing. I was like, is it pronounced faux or fox? xD Now onto my babies or in other words. My ship. Eden and Phoenix are an odd combination. They are opposites, which in terms of magnetism attract. Interesting yes? ;) You will definitely want to have a little inside peek at this book. It's only a 20 or so chapters in ,and I already am hooked. It's thrilling, dramatic with a hint of romance. Who doesn't love a moody brooding bad boy, willing to protect your very wellbeing?

- Summary -

Eden hasn't ever paid a whole lot attention to her neighbors, but when two brothers - Phoenix and Jett - continuously show up seeking her help, she begins to take a curious interest in their odd behavior. The further Eden delves into their secret world, the more she realizes just how dangerous and intense her involvement is becoming. Everything has something to fight for, or so Eden discovers, someone to fight for.

So sorry my wattpad is screwing up for some reason? I try to add the cover photo, but then it like is replace with a wattpad pic? What the fuck?
- You_know_myname