Mr. Grumpy

Author's name: Im_Just_That_Awkward

Status: Incomplete

Rating: 9.5

Opinion: May I just applaud the author in accomplishing a very hard thing to do. That is she didn't make the main character annoyingly innocent. I actually get very annoyed when characters are like annoyingly innocent. ( yes I know I'm odd or a bitch) But, Anastasia is innocent yes, but she is slowly losing that innocence. Her own personal sin is named Adrian Miles, a badass with secrets. The longer she is around him, the more unknown feelings she is gaining for him. Her prince charming with a gun astride a motorcycle. Will things go well ?  Will our Anna stay innocent ? Plus Adrian has gained the nickname of Mr. Grumpy. Which is quite comical and sweet.

-Summary-

Meet Anastasia Wilkon, she's very optimistic, gullible, clumsy and naive. She thinks the world is made out of rainbow and unicorns. She is always smiling at the littlest things.

Now meet Adrian Miles, he is always angry, he hardly smiles but gives out an occasional smirk once in a while. He is also a total hottie that is always looking for a fight. He has a dark past that he hopes stays buried.

What happens when these two meet? What happens when Adrian's dark past catches up?

Read and find out ☆
Btw this book is cliche as fudge.

Hello my lovely people,
Would you guys like me to put who the author is at the bottom of the summary? Just to help avoid confusion as to where to find the author?
- You_know_myname