Love Me To Death

Author's name: thewanderess

Status: Incomplete

Rating: 9

Opinion: Thrilling. Mysterious. This story is a sort of thriller with the unknown sort of eroticism. This story has a strong female character, or femme fatale. Should I say, every girl likes to read about a female badass every once in awhile ;) Yet, here is when things get interesting. She still shows feelings sometimes, little insiders on her life. The thing is I want some ACTION with NEVIO AND JUSTICE. Like come on now!!

- Summary -

" When we promised to love eachother till death do us part, I never thought death would come so soon. "

They call her Justice, and it's probably because she takes the law into her own hands, dishing out whatever she wants to whoever she wants. At just twenty years of age, she's one of a few notorious assasin's in America.

That's right. A hitwoman. A femme fatale.

His name is Nevio Vignale and he's about to be served with some serious justice. A criminal in his own right, he's never felt the need to bring a woman in on his operations before, but that all changes when the highly trained assasin marks him.

Yep, he's on her hit list, and Justice has never missed a target. But what she doesnt know is . . . neither has he .

It's criminal verses Criminal. Boy verses girl. Assasin verses assasin.

Hello babies. Momma is home and ready to get this show on the road. I am slowly getting back into the loop. I hope none of my readers have abandoned ship xD

Much love.
- You_know_myname©