The Bad Boy Stories : Russian Arrogance

Author's name: LittleRebelxo

Status: Complete

Rating: 10

Opinion: I honestly love this freaking book!!! It is an amazing plot the characters are brilliant. I shall sing high praises, till the day I am dead. Okay, that was a little dramatic , but yeah. I read this book in ONE DAY. I could not put my phone down at all. Christian is a interesting man, he is first a big and a certified bad ass. We didn't really know what his true emotions were about our main girl. Until, they slowly and unintentionally start to fall for eachother.

- Summary-

As soon as our eyes met, I told him the words that I had been keeping bottled up inside me the entire time. "I hate you. " I spat right into his face.His cold hand cupped the side of my face with a chuckle. "With time, " he said "You won't. "

"Why do you say that?"

"I just do," he responded arrogantly. "because every beauty needs a beast."

With those words- he slammed his lips against mine, the impact causing me to stumble back.

~~~~

Zara Hastings is an eighteen year old stubborn and hot headed girl trying to stay away from her family and past that seems to bring her nothing but pain and betrayal. Isn't family suppose to be loving?

Christian Pierce is a twenty year old arrogant man. He's a mystery, a puzzle that is yet to be solved. He lives by the no-rules policy and being the infamous gang leader is enough proof of that simple fact.

So, what happens when these two are trapped in a loveless marriage that is the result of nothing but the mistakes that has been committed in the past?

A story of Violence, gangs, lies and a shit load of romance.