Chapter 3

The weeks passed in a blur. I was after making GREAT friends with the guys. I really liked Simon, Neil was stupid, but lovely, Will was weird, but if you needed help with maths he was the man for the job, and Jay was really dirty minded, i didn't like somethings he said, but he was ok.

Simon was definitely my favorite, and i REALLY fancied him. I was sure he didn't like me though.

One friday at school Simon asked me would i come over to his after school, because he needed help with his geography homework. I said i would and he said that i should come over at 7.

So that night i went over with my new jeans, converses, and a tight t-shirt on. As i knocked on the door i felt strangely nervous. 'Why am i nervous?', i thought, 'it's not like it's a date or anything'.

At that the door opened. Simon was standing there, with a new, crisp white shirt, and new jeans on. I wasn't the only one that had made an effort.

'Hey Simon', i said.

'Hey', Simon said, 'come in, come in.'

'Hello Lauren!', Simon's mother called from the kitchen.

'Hi Mrs Cooper!', i said.

'Let's go upstairs', said Simon, 'we'll have more peace there.'

'Ok', i said, it wasn't unusual for us to go to his room. His parents knew that we were only friends.

As i sat down on his bed i said to Simon, 'well where do you want to start?'

'Actually Lauren, i don't want to do geography', said Simon, 'i actually wanted you to come over because we never get to hang out on our own. The guys are always with us.'

'Um, ok', i said, 'so, what do you want to do?'

'Well we could listen to music', said Simon, 'i have Take That's album here, and i know how much you like them.'

'You like them too', i said, 'or else you wouldn't have gone too their concert.'

'I just went to their concert because Mum was going', said Simon, sitting down beside me.

'You are such a liar, i know you love Gary Barlow', i said, giving him a little push.

'No i don't', said Simon.

As we went on and on, we eventually Simon got on top of me on the bed.

Eventually we stopped. 'That was fun', i said.

'Lauren i want to do something', said Simon.

'Well do it!', i said, tickling him under the chin.

Just then he kissed me, smack on the lips.

When he broke away i couldn't believe it.

'I wanted to do that with the last 2 months', said Simon.

'Well i'm glad you did', i said, smiling.

'Really?', asked Simon.

'Really!', i said, kissing me again.

'So, does this mean that we're going out?', said Simon.

'If you want to', i said.

'Yeah, i would', Simon said.

'Good!', i said, and i started kissing him again, as the last lines in 'The Flood' played.