Chapter 1

This was it, my fresh start. I was starting at my new school, in a surburban part of London. You see, my name is Lauren, and i had moved to London, 'cos my Dad had gotten a job here. I was nervous starting school, but hey it couldn't be that bad, could it?

The minute i walked through the school gates i heard, 'Who's the loser?'

'Oh great,' i thought, 'i'm a loser, and i'm just after starting here!' I turned around to see who had said it and saw a really tough boy glaring at me.

I walked into the school, and saw about a hundred students inside. I was scared. I went to the office and said that i was new here. They sent me to Mr Gilbert's office. He was over our year, and he was kinda scary to be honest. I was starting to think this school was awful. I asked Mr Gilbert how i would ask about where my classes, and he said just ask some random person. He didn't care!

So i walked nervously down the hall. I stopped when i got to my new locker. It was tiny! There was a boy standing at the locker next to mine.

'Jesus, how am i supposed to fit everything in here?', i said to myself.

'Yeah they are kind of annoying aren't they?', said the boy, 'wait are you new here?'

I turned and saw the boy look into my eyes. He was really hot! He had blue eyes, and dark blonde hair and the front of it was all hair gel.

'Um ya', i said, 'i don't know anybody, or anything'.

'I'll show you if you want', the boy said.

'Aw thanks', i said, 'everybody else has been horrible to me.'

'Mr Gilbert i assume', he said.

'Yeah!', i said, 'is he that horrible to everybody?'

'Oh ya he's a prick', he said then he blushed, 'sorry for saying prick.'

'It's grand', i said.

'By the way my name is Simon, Simon Cooper', he said.

'Nice to meet you Simon', i said, 'my name is Lauren, Lauren Griffin.'

'You're Irish aren't you?', said Simon.

'Yeah!', i said. 'we just moved here, 'cos my Dad got a job.'

'Cool', said Simon, just as the bell went, 'what class do you have now?'

'Goegraphy', i said, 'what about you?'

'I have english, but my friend Jay is in your class.'

'Cool', i said.

'Well the geography room is just there', he said pointing to a door, 'you can sit with my friends and i at lunch if you want.'

'Sure!', i said, ' see you then.'

'Bye Lauren!', said Simon, as he walked away.

This school was really looking up!