10: Ice Cream is for periods, not depression

Serena's POV

I wiped the tears from my face, as they flooded out of my eyes. It wasn't often, i cried. Usually from fights with Mia and Ryan.

It was one of those times. I was beyond pissed. I was really angry and upset at Mia and Ryan because they kept this shit from me.

But he had the nerve to call me a cheat?! He is such a lying, cheating hypocrite. Bullshitting bitch is what Mia is. Hell, i'd be surprised if Mia wasn't with Ryan as well.

Luckily, i forgot about meeting Mia at the bleachers because i would have murdered her. Heh, some kind of 'friend' she is.

Well, shes no longer my friend, i hate her. No, i DESPISE her. She kept a secret about my boyfriend cheating and she didn't tell me unless she was screwing him as well.

I passed the kiddy park as i wiped more tears off my face. I was close to my house so i could just chill out and calm down.

Hell, maybe even call Emily. My oldest friend. Excluding Jacob from that. Or i could call Mia or Jacob.

Yeah, i guess i could do that. To be honest, Jacob is the only one I can go to right now. He'd be SO mad if he found out what Ryan did. Heh. Bastard.

I walked into my house and jogged upstairs, knowing my dad wasn't in. I took my shoes and bag off and instantly teared up. Tears flooded out of my eyes as I sat in my bed, heartbroken. I took my phone as it rang, the caller was Mia.

"Hello..?"

"Serena, where are you?"

"Don't call me back."

I hung up, without waiting for her response. I didn't give two fucks about her right now. Even if she's standing out in the rain, I hate that stupid basic bitch. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't pin point it exactly. I was right to think that obviously, because Laina and Ryan couldn't keep their hands off each other. I completely despise her now, i mean I'm her supposed 'best friend' yet she doesn't tell me about Laina and Ryan's affair. I dialed Jacobs number in as tears started to flood out my eyes once more.

"Hello?"

"J-Jacob?" I sniffed as i started to cry.

"Serena, are you okay?! Are you....crying?!"

"Can you come over....i need someone..." I cried into my phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon. Just sit tight Serry."

"Okay..."

I smiled as he called me his little nickname. He used to call me that in Freshman Year, its crazy how he still remembers it three years later.

I cried louder and more as Mia called me. I declined her call and turned my phone off as i heard a knock at my house door. I looked through my window and seen Ryan and Mia standing beside it. I raced down the stairs and flung the door open, while giving them a cold stare.

"What the hell do you two want?" I asked coldly as Mia frowned.

"Stop avoiding us." Mia sighed as my hand collided with Ryan's cheek.

"I thought i told you to stay away!" I screamed as Jacobs car parked beside Ryan's Porsche.

"We're sorry, forgive us...." Ryan and Mia mumbled as they left.

Tears flooded out my eyes as i screamed insults at my former best friend and my ex. Jacob grabbed my waist, pulled me inside, shut the door and took me to my room. I wrapped my arms around him and i started to cry again. He held me as my tears created a stream down my face. It was sickening. My boyfriend....and one of my closest friends together behind my back. I'll never trust Mia, Laina or Ryan ever again after what they did. If i was Mia's best friend, then she would have told me earlier about the affair. She doesn't give a fuck about me, and now i HATE her as well as Laina and Ryan. Once my tears dried up, Jacob hugged me.

"Now, tell me whats wrong." Jacob said softly as i nodded.

I explained everything about Ryan and Laina's affair and then told him about how Mia knew and she didn't tell me. His glare was deadly, cold and dark, as if he was going to kill them. He shook his head as i cried more. He held me tighter and i started to drift off.

------------------

"Shhhhh. Be quiet, they might wake up." I heard a familiar voice whisper as i heard a 'click' sound.

Someone was taking photos of me whilst i slept. But not ONLY me. No, but Jacob as well. I looked at them as they started to giggle softly.

"How cuteeeee. Jacob snuggling into his girlfriend." Adam cooed as his friends snickered softly.

"How do you guys know where i live?" I asked with caution as they sighed.

"We were in Jacobs car when you called. He turned straight around the highway when he hung up on your call. Seemed he was in a hurry, but we just remained silent as we pulled up to an unfamiliar house with three people. Two girls and a guy. You, Mia and that rich kid. He sat in Jacobs car for three hours before entering your house and finding you and Jacob snuggling up together." Austin explained as Jacobs eyes fluttered open with surprise.

"Hey guys...." Jacob yawned as i looked at my alarm clock.

'7:59pm'

I sighed and got up, feeling hungry as i went down the stairs. The guys followed me. They sat on the sofa, turning my TV on while watching the soccer game. Jacob and I left my house to get snacks at the 7Eleven. I grabbed Ice-Cream, Chips, Jolly Ranchers and Hershey's.

"You do know that Ice-Cream is for Periods not Depression, right?" Jacob asked me as i nodded.

He had Sprite, Cookies, Alcohol and Cigarettes. The cashier tilled them up and it came to Eleven dollars. Jacob had ten but missed one, so he went to get one from his car. That's when i seen, Grace Turner enter the store. He got Sprite, Chips and Cigarettes.

"Hey, Sally right?" Grace asked me as i shook my head.

"Its Serena." I sighed as she pointed towards mine and Jacob's pile.

"Bit much, eh?" She asked as i shook my head.

"Not just for me, its for my dad and my boyfriend as well." I replied as Grace scoffed while leaving the store.

After Grace's car pulled away, Jacob came back with one dollar and paid for our items.

"Have fun with your boyfriend, Ma'am." The cashier laughed lightly.

"Its not like that!" I yelled as Jacob smirked with locking hands with mine.

I blushed and looked away as he laughed lightly, kissing my cheek.