3: I'm HIS tutor?!

Jacob's POV

The bell for lunch rang. I sighed. I stood up and walked out of the classroom but I bumped into the new guy.

"Sorry." We both said as the same time.

"That's okay. Don't worry about it." I laughed softly.

"Heh. I'm Jesse Phelps, what about you?" He asked.

"Jacob Logan." I laughed as we shaked hands.

"Nice to meet you Jacob!" Jesse laughed.

"Likewise, so have you got any lunch buddies. If not you can sat with my friends and i." I offered.

"Actually. I do have buddies. You can come to." Jesse said.

"Okay." I replied as I walked with Jesse to the lunch pavilion.

"Wow! This is huge!" Jesse exclaimed excitingly as we walked in.

I seen Mia Bennett, Serena Winters and Ryan Reeves at one table while Jesse pointed at Serena. So that's who his lunch buddies or buddy is. Well at least he'll be safe.

Serena's POV

"So, Ryan. Where we you during Mr. Martins class?" Mia interrogated Ryan.

I still feel like they know something I don't. Argh! I forced a smiled at Ryan as he forced one back. Mia glared daggers at him as he ate his lunch.

Jesse walked over with...Jacob and sat beside us.

"Hey Jesse!" I greeted.

"Hey Serena!" Jesse greeted back.

"This is Mia. Shes my best friend and this is Ryan, he's my...boyfriend." I forced a giggle.
Mia and Jesse smiled at each other and blushed as they said hi.

"Serena..can I talk to you alone?" Jacob sighed.

I hesitated but nodded. We left the table and went to the hallway.

"So..what do you want?" I asked harshly.

"I..wanted to apologize for earlier. I didn't have any business saying that about your...family.." Jacob apologized while scratching the back of his neck.

"Its fine.." I replied while walking back inside the lunch pavilion.

I sat back down beside Jesse and spoke.

"So do you have English next?" I asked.

"No. Science with Mrs. Collins." He sighed.

"Me too." Jacob laughed.

I got a text from 'Dad'. It read.

'Wait until you get home. I'll fucking punch the shit out of you!"

I sighed. I forced a smile and laughed at a joke that Jesse said to Grace Turner. The joke was,

"Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the little bitchs house. Knock knock?" Jesse asked.

"Who's there?" Grace snarled.

"The chicken.." Jesse laughed.

We all bursted out laughing except Ryan and Grace.

"I'm sure when she walked over the tectonic plates moved." Mia laughed.

I laughed as Grace snarled and walked off. We all laughed except Ryan. I'm getting worried about him. He just sighed and shook his head. I frowned and stared me. Mia obviously caught on otherwise she wouldn't have kick his shin.

"Owww! What the hell?!" Ryan yelled.

"Hmph." Mia replied with a death stare.

"What a bitch.." Ryan sighed as I picked up my lunch tray and threw it away. I sat down beside Jesse and Jacob and sighed at Jacob.

The bell finally rang. I smiled at Mia as we started to walk to our English Period. Mia stayed silent with her arms crossed as Ryan forced a smile at me. I forced one back and sat in my seat beside Laina and Mia.

"Hey Mia, Hey Serena!" Laina giggled.

"Hey..." Mia groaned.

"Hey Laina!" I greeted in a cheery voice.

Once again, Ryan sits beside Alex Williams and Grace Turner. Why does he always sit beside them now? He said he hated them yet he sits beside them. Hmph. He hardly speaks to me now. Always Alex, Grace and the football team. He really...annoys and upsets me sometimes. Why won't he talk to me?! Its so annoying!

"Serena? Are you listening?" Mia whispered in my ear.

"What?" I said while being completely oblivious to what she said.

"I said that i will come with you to meet your tutor student." Mia giggled softly.

"Oh okay. Sure." I giggled back.

"Miss Winters, Miss Bennett. What is so funny?" Mr. Waugh asked in a completely rude tone.

"Unmm..." Mia said while she thought of an excuse.

"We just remembered a funny joke earlier sir." I answered.

"Hmmmm. Fine. Just, don't interrupt me next time." Mr. Waugh sighed.

Phew. That was SO close. I can't believe I got almost in trouble. I better stay quiet and note down the English Essay Revision Questions. Ryan laughed as Grace and Alex told him a joke. I frowned. He never laughs with me.

"So...did you guys here about the party at Corey Davidson's house. It will be great!" Laina exclaimed excitedly.

"Nice but Serena and I aren't going." Mia sighed.

"Yeah..." I replied.

The bell rang and everyone packed there things away. Now its time to go home. I grabbed my bag, and Mia and I rushed over to Ms. Daniels' class and knocked on the door.

"Ah. Serena, Mia. Come in." Ms. Daniels laughed politely.

"So...who will I be tutoring?" I asked excitedly.

"That boy over there!" Ms. Daniels laughed.

I looked over at the corner of the classroom and seen.....Jacob Logan. I gulped and smiled slightly. Great. It that to be him.
Then it kicked in. Jacob. Logan.

"Ummm...I'm HIS tutor?!" I yelled in surprise and shock.

"Yes. He'll need help with every subject. Now please make sure you study frequently. Now bye." Ms. Daniels sighed as Jacob, Mia and I left her class room.

"Ugh...meet me at my house tonight Jacob. Then we can study.." I sighed.

Maybe mine and his friendship will rekindle. I don't know.