9: I can't fucking believe you!

Serena's POV

"If you don't tell her, then I will! She'll hate you, Ryan. Tell her!" Mia yelled pushing Ryan against the hard lockers. Ryan frowned and pushed her off him, making her almost fall to the ground. I was about to go and punch Ryan until he spoke.

"If you feel so bad then you tell her, I don't care. She'll hate you because you've kept it a secret all this time." Ryan snapped back in response. I had no idea what they were talking about, I just wanted to know what they both were speaking about. I know its something I won't like. I don't like many things, secrets being kept from me is the one of the few things I hate. Especially if the secrets are about me or involve me.

The bell rang making a sea of people flood the school corridors and classes. I rushed over to my Drama class and opened the door. I walked over to Jesse and sat beside him, we greeted each other and Ms. Graham started her lecture about the pupils who don't do what she says. My phone vibrated, and I looked at it.

Mia (1) Message

I stealthily opened the message while also listening to Ms. Graham. I finally connected to the WiFi and read the text.

'Hey, we need 2 talk after school. Meet me at the football court after 3rd. Xxxx'

I bit my lip nervously. Was she going to tell me about the secret. Each minute, I grew more anxious. I seriously wanted to find out this secret about me. It was making me REALLY annoyed. I swear if its a small stupid secret I will go mentally insane. I will kill Ryan and Mia. Ms. Graham started giving us our test sheets and I looked at mine. A+ as usually. I glance at Jesse's and he had a B. Jesse grinned at his score and put it in my face.

"So, i think i'm getting better!" Jesse laughed as people looked at him.

I was that pissed, i didn't give a fuck about what other people thought. I laughed and smiled as Ms. Graham told us about our upcoming final Drama test. I sighed silently. At the final semister tests, Drama is the most physical. You HAVE to act in a play. It sucks. At least this is the last period. I smiled brightly as i thought about hearing this secret, but like i said, i'll kill them both if its petty. I took out my pencil as we started to write notes and the groups we were in. Group 1: Serena Winters, Jesse Phelps and Brooke Logan. Jacobs sweet, nice, friendly cousin. Hell, you'd never think shes related to him. Shes quiet and anti-social. Her face dropped when she seen Jesse'a name, but when she seen mine it lit up. I guess shes sort of my 2nd best friend. She walked over to us and sat beside me.

"Hey Brooke!" I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey Serena..." Brooke answered.

"So, do you have ideas for our final trio test?" I asked as Jesse drew in his book.

"Your supposed to come up with ideas?" Brooke asked as her cheeks turned red.

"Yeah.." I answered.

"Oh...i sort of zoned out. I thought we were given one. How about Modern Romeo & Juliet?" Brooke asked.

"Thats a great idea!" I giggled as she smiled.

Then Hell Time was over. The school bell rang, finally we could go home. I grabbed my bag quickly. Now, i have to meet Mia at the bleachers so i have to through the office. But, it could take longer if i go through the lunch pavilion, that's why im not going through there. I opened the door to the office and my heart sank. I saw Ryan and Laina making out, hardly keeping their hands off of each other. Ryan and Latina looked in my direction and seen my hurt face. Ryan gasped and covered his mouth.

"Look Serena, its not what it looks like!" Laina gasped.

"Hypocrite!" I yelled as i pointed at Ryan.

I was fucking beyond pissed. I was fucking insanely mad. My eye twitched as i clenched my fists. This is the fucking secret, eh?

"So is this the secret?!" I yelled as Ryan nodded.

"I'm so sorry..." Ryan said shamefully.

"Save it. How long?" I asked as i was fuming.

"What..?" Ryan and Laina asked in unison.

"Are you goddamn deaf? How fucking long have you been been a manwhore?!" I yelled as people started leaving through the office as well.

I was fucking pissed off at Mia. I never want to see her again.

"Eleven and a half months." Ryan sighed sadly.

"Asshole, that's half the relationship! In case you haven't guessed, we are SO over!" I screamed at him as I left the office.

I looked up at the sky. It was raining and cloudy. Exactly, how i felt. Fuck meeting that slut at the back of the school. I completely despise her. I pushed through people so i could hurry up and get home. Kind of ironic, i should have seen this coming. Ryan cheating, me finding out. Its like the books i read. Heh. I'm such a bitch.