15. What Happened ?

Juvia's POV :

I can't believe he said he was going to protect me, I felt like he was my prince, and I was his princess. When I felt his arms wrap around me I felt so safe. I could stay in them forever.
" Juvia are you still scared ? " he asked while still hugging me.
" No Juvia feels very safe in your arms..." Why did I say that he's going to think I am confessing my love for him. Even though I love him, I don't want him to know just yet.
" I'm glad you feel safe, I promise I won't let you go until you fall asleep.."
" Thank you Gray..." I said while blushing.
At least it was dark  because I would hate for him to see me blush.

Gray's POV :
I couldn't let her go even if I wanted to, she was so warm and small. It mad me feel safe too, I could see her silhouette in the dark, her long blue hair resting on her shoulders...

The next morning :
" Grayyy...! Get up !! We are going to be late for school !! Get up " she shouted while getting changed.
" A few more minutes ? " I said while opening my eyes slowly.
" Arr...Gray don't look Juvia is getting changed ! " she said turning her back towards me.
" Sorry sorry, can I use the bathroom!? " I ask while covering my eyes.
" Go! But hurry up we are going to be late ! "
She's so sexy when she gets mad like that...

Timeskip to school :
" That was close we almost didn't make it Juvia! " I said while wiping my sweat off of my forehead.
" And who's fault was that ? " she said with an annoyed face.
" You're not annoyed at me ? Are you ? " I asked with a smirk.
" Rrrr...no Juvia was just stressed out, sorry if Juvia lashed out at you. " she said.
" Nah forget it, I understand that you don't like being late. "

In class :
" I really slept well last night. " Juvia said.
" Me too we should do it more often..haha" I said sarcastically while laughing.

" Right that is it, you two have been speaking none stop for the past hour! Detention for both of you! "said Miss Carla.
" Sorry Miss " we said in unison.

Juvia's POV :
" I'm so sorry Gray for getting you into trouble..." I said hoping he wouldn't be mad at me.
" I'm used to going but isn't this your first time ? " he asked.
" Yes it is, but it's ok, Juvia has always wanted to get detention ! " I said with a happy expression.
I couldn't stop smiling knowing I would be with Gray for a whole three hours.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

Bye.