2. Alone until...

Juvia's POV :
School has started and I am in my first lesson, and it is Maths, with M. Gildarts.
"Great I have Maths with the most boring teacher in the world" I mumbled to myself.
I sat at the back of the classroom because I don't know anyone.
" I wonder what lesson Lucy has ". Then all of a sudden we hear a door knock *Knock, knock..* I wondered who it was and why this person was so late for the first day of school.
M. Gildarts  opened the door and behind that door was a guy. He was tall, muscular and handsome.
I said to myself  " Who is he ? "

He opened the door and said " Ah.. Gray Fullbuster "
He then asked him " So M. Fullbuster, why are you 30 minutes late ? "

Gray's POV :
" Well I was on my way to school, and I forgot my bag so, I went back to go get it and that is why I am late " I hoped he would believe me.
" As it's the first day of school I will let you off but if it happens again you are going straight to detention "
* sigh* " Yes sir "
I then sat at the back of the class next to this weird girl with blue hair.

Juvia's POV :
My heart was beating so fast when he came towards my desk and sat down next to me.
I introduced myself " Hi my name is Juvia, Juvia Lockser and you are ? "
He stared at me for a moment and said " Do you always speak to strangers ? "
I was shocked at his response " Er...no but " he then cut me off and said " Sorry I didn't mean to be rude or anything, my name is Gray, Gray Fullbuster " I then smiled at him with confusion.

Gray's POV :
It was weird that she was asking me what my name was but I told her anyway.
" Are you new here ? " I asked her discreetly.
She replied " Yes I am, and you ? " I answered back " No "
She then asked me if she could come eat with me with one of her friends
" Err...sure ? " I thought to myself Wow she is very sociable.
And she blushed a bit and turned away so I couldn't see her face.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.

Bye.