14. Sleepover At Gray's.

Juvia's POV :
What are me and Gray going to do? Where are we going to sleep? I hadn't thought about that...why did I accept!

Gray's house :
" I hope it isn't weird that my dad offered you to stay over ? " he asked.
" Juvia doesn't mind...do you mind ? " I replied.
" No of course not, I will sleep on the couch or in the spare room and you can have my bed" he said while leaving the room.
" G-Gray...don't leave just yet..."
Come on Juvia find an excuse for him to stay.
" What's wrong Juvia ? Do you need anything?"
" Well...oh yeah could you lend me something to wear..I don't really want to sleep in my dress haha? "she asked nervously.
" Oh right...sorry I forgot, I usually sleep shirtless. Choose any of  the shirts that are in my closet."
" Thanks Gray, you can go to bed now..."
His shirts were simple but they had his scent on them. I put on the most oversized one I could find and it was so comfortable. I then lay my dress and bra on the end of the bed and just lay there.
I couldn't get to sleep, all I was thinking about was Gray...
So I got up, and went down to get a glass of water, when I went down I saw Gray sitting there watching TV.
" Oh hey Juvia! Couldn't sleep ? " he asked while turning the volume down.
" No, you either? " I said while getting a glass of water.
" I rarely sleep. If you can't sleep you can watch some TV with me. "
" Ok then..." I said while smiling at his cute face.

Gray's POV :
I rarely sleep, so I go down stairs and watch some TV. I see Juvia come down stairs. She couldn't sleep so I asked her if she wanted to join me and watch some TV and she agreed.
" Thanks again for pretending to be my girlfriend..." I said, even though I knew it was a lot to ask someone to do.
" No problem...you did buy me the dress and pay for my meal...so I should be thanking you. " she said with a small grin.
" Nah...thank you. Anyway do you think I still  have a chance with Lucy ? " I asked with a calm expression.
" Well anything is possible but she really likes Natsu and she seems to be really happy with him" She said with a sad face.
" Yeah I thought so...anyway...so what would you like to watch ? " I asked while trying to change the subject.
I mean I liked Lucy but I just don't seem to be jealous anymore...
" Gray you decide..."
So we watch this corny film about a bittersweet romance, but I was starting to fall asleep, but I didn't want her too be alone so I tried to keep my eyes open.
" Gray are you tired ? " she asked with a concerned face.
" Why are you ?! " I asked.
" A bit...do you mind if Juvia goes to bed ? " she asked while yawning.
When she yawned the shirt she was wearing lifted up and I could see her little pale tummy I looked just for a sec, I'm not a pervert. But she was very cute in my clothes.
" Oh no go ahead ! " I said whilst trying not to get a nosebleed.
" See you tomorrow, sleep well.." She said while going up the stairs to my room.
Soon I went to bed, then I heard a door open, and it was Juvia going outside, I guess she needed some air, I should go check on her.
" Hey Juvia you still can't sleep ? " I asked.
" Well I am a bit scared of the dark, I can't sleep in the total darkness..." She said in an embarrassed way.
I could feel my conscious take over again. I grabbed her hand and took her into my bedroom.
" Do you want me to sleep with you ?  I told your mum that I would keep you safe, and if you are scared of the dark then I should be with you to keep you safe you know...that is if you don't mind of course..." I said nervously.
" Really ? You don't mind ? Juvia would really appreciate it...thanks Gray you are a real gentleman. " she said while getting in the bed.
I get in...and just start hugging her so she could feel safe and warm. Well I hoped she would feel safe.

Juvia's POV :

Is in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

Bye.