Chapter Twenty One: I know your secret...

Jenna's POV

Christie had already left, because of the photoshoot she had to do and after a really awkward evening I spent with a silent, mysterious Zayn, it was time to sleep.

"Morgan called to remind us the small party she and Liam are throwing tomorrow evening for their anniversary." I spoke as I crawled uder the covers and made my self comfortable in Zayn's arms. "She invited my sister too. Eventhought they don't know her! Isn't that so sweet of her?!" I smiled.

"Hmhm." Zayn hummed as his index finger was tracing circles to my arm.

"Zayn, are you even paying attention to me?" I asked annoyed.

"What?! Oh yes, of course I do!" He snapped his head to my direction.

"That's it! Tell me, what's wrong?" I sat up on my elbows and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Oh come on! You've been avoiding me the whole afternoon and you're extremly silent today." I raised my voice.

"Just tell me baby. I'm trying to help you!" I said calmer this time and I placed a sweet kiss on his bare shoulder.

"I told you! Everything is fine!" He snapped and rolled out of bed, leaving me confused.

"Just calm down, already! I was just trying to help, you know." I blinked away the tears.

"I don't want you to help me! I don't want you to care about me! I'm not a fucking child, Jenna!" He shouted at me.

I remained silent, finally letting the hot tears stream down my cheeks. I lowered my gaze and I slowly got up taking a pillow and a blanket along with me.

"Where are you going?" Zayn grabbed me by my wrist, forcing me to stop.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight. Maybe tomorrow when you'll stop being an asshole we're going to have a proper conversation." I said sternly and I opened the door to leave.

"Jenna..." He breathed out, tightening the grip around my wrist.

"Good night, Zayn." I walked out the room, shutting the door behind me.

Zayn's POV

The door shutted closed, leaving me alone with the monsters in my head. 'What is wrong with me?'

I'm the one who cheated. I'm the one who betrayed her and yet I'm the one who's yelling at her because she cares about me.

I collapsed my half naked body on the wooden floor and brought my knees to my chest. My body began shivering and my hands were trembling. I need to do it! I need to do it again!

I dragged my body to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I start roaming throught the cabinets to find my razors. Damn it! Jenna, flushed them! I rubbed my forehead in frustration but, the corner of my eye cought aomething. A pair of scissors. I took it in my hands and I sat down the cold marble floor, leaning my back against the white wall. The sharp metal ripped my sensitive flesh, letting the warm red liquid cascade down my palm and create a small blood pond on the floor. I closed my eyes, flinching in pain and I threw my head back. Drops of cold sweat met my hot tears and streamed down my face. I bit my lip hard, tasting blood.

I failed everyone...

****************************************************************************************************************

I was taking another sip of my drink as I was watching everyone having fun. Jenna and I haven't spoke since that fight yesterday. She was completely ignoring me. She wasn't even looking at me.