Chapter Eighteen: Same Mistakes

Jenna's POV

My eyes shot open to face the empty bed I was lying on. Then it hit me. After our fight with Zayn I went upstairs, locked the door and I cried my self to sleep. The twitter hate, his harsh words, the fights, they were all getting on me and I was feeling so tired. After those 3 wonderfull weeks, full of love and laughs, here we go again. The fights are back. I rolled out of bed and I took off my last night clothes, toasing them to the floor. I went straight to the bathroom and I jumped into the shower. The hot water cascaded down my body, relaxing every single muscle of it. I sat there for a lot of time thinking everything that happened yesterday. Why do we have to live this all over again?  

Once I was done, I got out and I wrapped a white towel around my naked body. I slipped in my black leggings and Zayn's loose 'Nirvana' hoodie and I walked out. I unlocked the door and I saw him lying down, sleeping. He slept out of the door? 

"Zayn?" I kneeled down and shook his arms lightly.

"Jenna?" He jumped and look up at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you." He rubbed his forehead. He's a hangover for sure.

"You didn't have to!" I said harsly and I walked downstairs. Him following me.

"Look Jen, I didn't mean to. I was drunk and -"

"You always say this! 'I didn't mean to' and all, but you know what? I can't do this anymore! I promised you I'll be by your side till the end, but I'm tired and you're not helping at all." I cut him off.

"I'm trying! Baby, I'm trying! I'm so sorry for what happened last night. I saw the hate and I was so mad at them and at my self for putting you into this. I wanted to clear my mind off it. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know that!" He came closer and cupped both of my cheeks with his warm hands.

"Zayn..." I whispered. Too weak to fight now.

"Can you please forgive me?" He spoke softly and peeked the corner of my mouth.

"Zayn, you know I love you but..."

"There's no but! Please, baby! Please..." He pleaded once again. His voice raspy and deep and his accent deeper than ever. His sparkling chocolate brown eyes locked with mines. 

"I can't! I'm sorry..." I mumbled and lowered my gaze.

"You can! You can and you'll do it!" He pouled me closer to him. I could feel the warmth of his body on mine.

"You'll do it..." He whispered to my mouth. His voice cracked in the end.

I looked back to his eyes, getting lost in them. I brought my hands to his unshaved cheeks, delicately caressing his cheekbones. I said nothing. I simply nodded. I flickered my eyes to his plump lips and I leant over for a kiss. The time my lips brushed against his soft, pinky ones, I instantly closed my eyes and forgot everything. One kiss. One of his kisses and I'm exposed under his charm. But I guess that's love, right?  Forgive him, please him and give him everything without expecting anything.

People could call me crazy or fool for staying with someone who hurt me so many times. Who never said those three magical words to me. Maybe I am. Or maybe, just maybe I'm the one. The one who would make him fall in love again.

***********************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV

My phone went off and I jogged back to the living room to reach it.

"Hello?!" I spoke in a happy tone.