Chapter Eight: Hard to spell L.O.V.E

Zayn's POV 

Hearing those words coming out from Jenna's mouth wasn't easy for me. I was used to hear those three little words slipping from a different mouth, deeper voice, pinky thin lips. 

Flashback~

"No..." Perrie chuckled as I pinned her on the bed.

"Say it!" I growled playfully as I was tickling her sides. Her shirt was lifting as she was trying to escape from my grip and her pale flat stomach was vibrating in every chuckle.

"Never!" She shouted and shot me a soft smile.

I locked my eyes with her beautiful sparkling blue orbs and my thumb reached her right cheek brushing a blonde strand of hair behind her ear. A smile creeped its way on my lips and I left a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you" She said and caressed my cheekbones.

"I love you too" I bent down and I peeked her lips once again.

End of flashback~

Back then, I wasn't struggling to say these words. They were coming out with no effort. Maybe it was just because I was feeling it. I really like Jenna and I care about her but I need time. I don't say words I don't mean. 

I rolled out of bed and I reached the black jeans, which was resting in the red loveseat on the corner of the room. Jenna sat on her elbows observating every move I was making, with a questioning look on her face.

"Sorry Jen, I have an interview with the boys. Remember?" I said as I let the white plaid t-shirt slip down to my torso.

"Oh...Yeah. Sorry!" She said and rushed to the bathroom.

Good job, Zayn! Now she's going to think that you used her. I glentched my teeth and my hand formed into a tight grip. I mumbled some colourfull words under my breath and I reached the bathroom door, knocking it softly.

"Jen!" I spoke to the door, earning a sniff and a soft 'come in' from her.

I cracked the door open and I slowly made my way in. She tried to look ok and she pretended she was fixing her hair. I snaked my hands around her waist, hugging her from behind, leaving a sweet kiss on her bare shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her neck.

"No, I'm sorry." She whispered back, letting a single tear slid down her cheek.

"Hey, hey. It's ok! Don't cry, please!" I span her around to face her. I wiped the tear and caressed her cheek, trying to calm her down.

"I know I shouldn't have said this, Zayn. I know it's too soon and your not ready and..."

"Shhh...." I cut her off by pressing slightly my finger on her lips. "I'm glad you did. I'm glad you're sharing your feelings with me." I hugged her tighter, buring my face on the crook of her neck.

"I don't want you to think that I used you. I like you Jenna and I really care about you. I just need some time." I whispered the last part. "Ok?" I looked up at her, stroking her hair.

She simply nodded and lowered her head like she was guilty. I lifted her chin up with my pointer finger and I bent down peeking her lips.

She cupped my face with her warm little hands and I tangled my arms around her lower waist bringing her closer to me. The kiss soon got heated and our tongues were moving together, tasting each other's mouth.

A ring interrupted our little make out session and Jenna immidiately pulled apart.

"No, not now!" I whined, causing Jenna to giggle.