Chapter Six

(Alexandria's p.o.v)

I walked into the hospital frantic as I was already going to be late on my first day. I propped Nadia higher on my hip as I frantically scoped the hospital for that life saver nurse. And finally my eyes landed on her. "M'am!" I yelled out causing everyone to glance in my direction. "Yes Mrs.Sanders?" I shook my head and kissed Nadia quickly on the cheek as I set her on the ground. "I start my first job today and I'm going to be really late. Do you mind watching Nadia for me?" She looked at me wide eyes and sighed. "I wouldn't mind but she would have to go into daycare along with the rest of the nurses children." I smiled from ear to ear hearing these words come out of this angels mouth. "Thank you so much! I'm really trying to get my life together for me and her. You honestly have no idea how much of a big help you have been for me!" I yelled out as I was already halfway across the hospital. 

***

"You're late. Not a very good first impression I should say." I sighed and looked up as I had seen my new boss towering over me. "I apologize I had to drop my daughter off at daycare. Please forgive me." He nodded in reassurance. "Don't let it happen again. This is Cat. Cat show our newbie around would you?" And with that I was being dragged towards what looked like a dressing room. "Hi doll! My names Cat! My real name is Katherine. You're going to love it here at legs. But I must warn you some of the men can be pervs." I giggled at her description. "I know this may sound kind of weird but the boss Richard doesn't let us wear anything we want. He's set out a very flattering firery ombre wig for you along with a skimpy dress. I do apologize he does the exact same thing to me." I nodded understanding and slowly got up as I had to dress in my new attire.

***

"Wow you look stunning! We have to give you a new nick name kind of like mine. I think Unique would suit you. You're so Unique." I smile at her silly name and just agree. "You're up next she whispered as I was suddenly now pushed onto center stage. "Shake them hips honey!" Some guy had called out. "Come on baby let me see those cheeks." Another guy had spat causing me to make a face in disgust. "And now we have our new member Unique. Give it up for Unique everyone." I heard the speaker announce as everyone began clapping and whistling. I gulped and slowly began rocking my hips as I clasped the pole in my left hand. "Come on baby you can do better then that." I felt sick to my stomach. What had I gotten myself into? I gulp and slowly climb up the pole as I keep shaking my ass. "That's right baby show that pole some love." God this guy was really getting on my nerves. I grinded the pole as I slid down it only to see dollar bills flying my way. It's funny the tiniest things women do can arouse a man that much. "Give another round of applause for Unique!" I took that as my cue to get off the stage but not before collecting all of my money. "You did amazing doll! Was that your first time?" I shakily nodded and slumped down into a chair. "What's wrong doll you're not really talkative?" I shrug at her in response. "I'm not really sure what I'm getting myself into to be honest." She quickly sat in the chair next too me and made me face her. "Honestly neither am I doll. I'm just here so I can provide for my babies at home. You wouldn't believe some of the things I do just to put a hot dinner on their table at home. And the extra money I have always goes too them. Hell I just bought my son a brand new Xbox. I haven't bought myself anything babe." I hugged her. Hearing those words was all I ever needed to hear. "Thank you." I sobbed out grabbing onto her harder. "For what dear?" She questioned. "For everything. My well the guy I loved for years I sort of left because I was scared and I got pregnant. So I ran off and I found this guy who promised me the world. Well come to find out he was very abusive and would always hit me. So thankfully Joey found me and saved me but he got hurt and is now in the hospital and wants nothing to do with me and our daughter Nadia. That's why I'm here. I need the money. You just helped me believe...You helped me feel better honestly." She smiled at my words but was soon pulled out on stage to dance. I quickly counted up my money. I had made about 1,000 which was more then I was honestly hoping for. "Unique. You have a request." I scrunch my nose and look up to see my boss waiting for me to follow him. "What do you mean I have a request?" I questioned quite frightened. "Just follow me." He huffed out as I began following him. "This is Ryan. Ryan has bought you for the hour for 500 dollars. Enjoy." I gulped as I was soon locked in the room with a very scary looking Ryan. "Well hello gorgeous." I shivered as he began getting closer to me. "Ready for some fun?" He purred in my ear as he shoved me on the bed and hiked my dress up shoving 3 fingers into my tight pussy. "P-p-p please st-stop" I cried out. "Why princess? I want to pleasure you." He quivered out as he pumped deeper and harder. "Do you like that?" Each time I didn't respond he went even deeper and faster. "Come on kitty purr for daddy." As much as I enjoyed this I couldn't. This was wrong. Every part of this was wrong. I moaned a loud moan as I had reached my climax which I was trying so hard to hold back which only made it worse. "Mm. I'll be back for some more fun with you gorgeous." And with that he had suddenly disappeared leaving my wad of money on the bed. I sighed as I pulled down my skirt in tears. I just want everything back to about almost six years ago. I want my life back. I quickly wiped the tears and grabbed my things and ran out of that place not even caring for when my next shift was. I didn't want to risk of being bought again.