They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 33

Jade's P.O.V

When i woke up, i was in a different room. I pull my knees to my chest quickly as i look around the room. It was white and small with only just a bed and a TV. I also notice i was wearing a hospital gown too. The door open to the doctor guy as i hug myself tighter." That was a very close one. I'm guess people are now looking for you." he said as he walk to my bed side." Couldn't you just let me go. I won't say a thing." i said looking at him." Of course you won't, cause i wont let you go. Your mine one and only i couldn't possibly let you leave me." he said getting closer to me. I back away scare as i don't look at him." Why are you backing away? Do you know what you are doing to me? You not loving me back hurts enough already and now your backing away not looking at me like I'm some kind of monster.I CAN CHANGE FOR YOU!" he said raising his voice. He climb onto the bed and pin me down." I want to give you pleasure. I want you to feel what i'm feeling." he said as he tears off my hospital gown and gaze at my body. I struggle trying to escape, but his grip got tighter." You are insane. You need help. Is this the only thing you can get? Do you really want this? Has anything happen to you that you must thrust it upon me?" i said struggling more. He look at me. His eyes have gotten soft and his grip was a little looser." Something did happen in my childhood. I can never forget it. I though i was suppose to do it to those i really love. I was very young and didn't know what was happen. I really didn't know." He said as he has tears in his eyes. I look at him as i wait for him to continue on." Daddy was showing his affection. Mommy also did too and sometimes watch. Daddy said he loves me and was showing his affection so did mommy. I was suppose to do what they said. I wanted to be a good child. Their good child." he said tears falling." I want to show you how i love you. I want to show you like they show me." he said as he ran his fingers on my body." That's not how you show love. What they did to you was wrong. You were young and didn't know what was going on. You just need some help is all. Get your mind back on the right track." i said looking at him full of tears." But... i really like doing this. I really like showing you my love this way. I wanna continue to show you this love." he said." Well i don't like this kind of love. This love hurts me." i said tears falling. He look at me for a very long time. I want my love to not hurt you. I will continue till it doesn't hurt you." he said stripping down to his underwear." I really don't want it to hurt you. Like i said, i want you to feel what i feel."he said as he rapes me over and over.

New chapter done might put up another one. Aiden and Angel will be in it. Will they save Jade? n.  n The story is almost done and then book two will started soon. c: