They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 28

Aiden's Pov:

The whole room was full of awkwardness. The conversation with Angel and his parents seem to died down ever since we came in here." I guess we will be taking our leave now since we have nothing further to discuss." Angel's dad said stand up with his wife." I bid you farewell then." Angel said looking away.They all left out the room leaving the room heavy in silence." Well... this is even more awkward. And also, where is Jade? Been gone to long." i thought.

Jade's Pov:

" I can't feel a thing. Its like my whole body is paralyzed. Only my thoughts are my only company." i thought to myself. I try to open my eyes, but barely open. I try again and got them half open. Something went pass me before my eyes closed again." There's no point in struggling." said a stranger's voice." Your basically paralyzed, so moving will be a struggle for you." said this voice. I try to open my mouth to talk, but it doesn't work. The stranger just laughed and walked away. I try to move, but end up working myself till i black out.

Back to Angel and Aiden:

" Where's Jade at? She's been gone to long." Angel said looking around the room." She did say she needed to go to the restroom." Aiden said concern. Angel and Aiden both climbed out of bed and went off to the restroom. When they arrived, the search for any female to go in for them." Ugh! just one of these days we had to be guys." Aiden said. Angel laughed." Its not our faults that we were born as guys. Like we ever became girls in our life." Angel said laughing a little.Aiden then laughed after what he just say." True that is very true, but come on we must be serious here. We need to find someone who would go in for us." Aiden said looking up and down the halls. Angel left Aiden to roam the halls up and down. A few seconds later, Angel came back with a nurse." My friend right there in particularly, is panicking here; but can you do us a favor and see if our friend is in there her name is Jade." Angel said to the nurse. The nurse nodded and walk in to find Jade. Coming out a minute later to find no one in the restrooms. Aiden and Angel both look at each other scared and in a panicked." Seems Jade is missing from us." Angel said as they both went up to the front desk.

Jade Pov:

I woke up to the paralyzed feeling gone, but tied up what felt like medical bandages. I was struggling out of them, but no luck." Again with the struggling i see." the stranger said." Who are you and why am i here tied up?" i said looking around." Oh you will find out soon enough." the stranger said smirking in the dark.