They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 31

Angel P.O.V

I search door to door. Closet to closet. And every bathroom( even the female's) to see if Jade was there." No luck!" i thought as i ran to the elevator on to the second floor.

Aiden's P.O.V

" Where the hell are you Jade? Where could you possible go!" I thought as i run through the hallways trying to find Jade. I open doors after doors. Some people were in the middle of labor, or just sleeping. I check the bathrooms even had a nurse or two go in for me in the female ones. Just when i was about to go into the fifth floor, i check the last door. As i turn the knob, the door turn out to be lock.

Jade's P.O.V

I couldn't look at him. I can't dare too after what he done to me. He puts on his clothes as he stood up and went to the door."I can't wait to caress you when i get back." he said as he put on his doctor coat. He unlock and open the door. I hear him talking to someone quick as he push he or she away and close and lock away the door. I couldn't get words out. So much shock. So much pain. Something i couldn't give away till i met that special someone has now been stolen from me, I can't get it back. Tears start pouring from my eyes as i pull my knees to my chest.

Aiden's P.O.V

I let go of the knob and just when i was about to walk away someone open the door. It was a doctor and he started to say he was looking for something and close and lock the door quickly and sped off. I look at him then back at the door. I run to the nearest elevator and click the second floor and see if Angel was there.

Normal P.O.V

Angel was searching the second floor. As he close the door to a closet, he heard the elevator door open. Angel turn around and found himself seeing Aiden running smack dab at him. They both fell to the floor rubbing each other's head." Where's the fire?" Angel said as he look at Aiden." You need to come with me right now." Aiden said standing up." And why's that?" Angel said standing up too. Aiden grab Angel's wrist and pushing him to the elevator." You won't believe what i had found." Aiden said clicking to button to open the elevator and walking in pressing the number four button..

I will try to be active and pos at least every week n.  n. I wanna try to get this done so i can make a second book off of this :D Even have a title for it already c:.