They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 21

As we were all talking about random stuff, having a few laughs here and there; the nurse came in and told us that visting hours are over." Awww and just when we were all having fun." i said looking at everyone. " Well i guess we can come and visted again tomorrow." Lach's mother said picking up her purse and taking the chair back. " Yea, i won't have to do busniess till tomorrow night so, i got all the time in the world." Vincent said hugging me and Aiden. Lach's mother did the same to him. "Bye everyone." Vincent and Lach's mother said waving and leaving. We all said bye as we wave back." Well what do we do now." I said looking at everyone. I just got blank stares."Mmmmhm, I guess we can watch tv then? Or we can get food." i said looking at them."Food!" they both said. I just laughed and push the button next to my bed to call for a nurse. A nurse walk in and look at me. "Need anything?" she said staring. "Can we go get food?" i said looking at her." I would have to ask the doctor, but it is better if you eat in bed." She said looking at me." Okay. i replied back as she leaves out the room. We wait awhile till the nurse came back with a cart of hospital food." Sorry it took awhile she said giving each of us what looks like food and jello." Its okay." i said picking up what looks like a sandwhich. She nods as she left out the room. We pick and ate from our food. Then i turn on the tv till the Regular Show comes on. We put our food to the side as we lay down watching it. Having a few laughs here and there. After awhile, I had to pee. I push the button calling in again another nurse." Whats the problem now?" she said staring at me." I need to pee." i said." Same here and so do i." Aiden and Lach said. The nurse sigh as she went to go get a doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long. Depression got to me so did the exams. V-  V i'm trying hard. This chapter probably isnt that good. Maybe this story is just point less. v-  v. Another chapter will be up in like a week. maybe too. Sorry for the long wait.