Chapter 13: Wake me up when it's all over.

*So wake me up when it's all over.* Those lyrics blasted through the radio. I wish I could. Just stay in bed and wait 'till Kendall is okay again. Wake up with James' arms around me again. I turned of the radio. There was a knock on my door. "Joni, are you awake?" Michele's voice came from behind the door.

"Yeah, come on in." She slowly opens the door and makes her way inside the bedroom. She sits down next to me. "How are you?" Dumb question, I know, but what was I supposed to say? She shrugs.

"I don't know. I don't know what I should feel." I rub her back. "What about you, and this little one?" She lays her hand on my belly. For the first time in a while I saw a slight smile on her face.

"I'm good."

"Don't you miss James and Nicholas?"

"I do, a lot, but we call. I was thinking about Skyping him after the operation."

"Kendall and I were thinking about starting a family too, after we get married." She fiddles with her engagement ring.

"You guys will make great parents."

"Thanks." I look at my clock.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" She nods. We get ready and go to the hospital. Once again we saw Kendall there motionless. Michele immediately sat down next to him.

"I'm so scared." Michele said.

"Me too but everything will work out." I tried to convinced her. "I hope." I whispered to myself. The doctor came in and prepared Kendall for the operation. He explained everything that was gonna happen. Michele said goodbye and gave him a kiss on the lips. Then they took Kendall away. Michele kept looking at him until he was out of sight. I tried to take her mind off of things and we went to grab a coffee at Starbucks across the street. We sat down at a table in a quiet corner. Michele just stared quietly at her coffee and stirred in it.

"He's gonna be just fine!" I said to her.

"I'm not sure..." She whispered but just loud enough for me to hear. We drank our coffees and went back to the hospital. We waited in the waiting room of the hospital. The operation lasted for several hours. Nobody informed us on Kendall's condition. The more time pasted the more nervous Michele became. She paced trough the halls of the waiting room. Suddenly I felt something in my stomach. It was the baby kicking. 

"Ow." I lay my hand on my belly.

"What's wrong?" 

"It's the baby. It's kicking." She sits down next to me.

"Can I...?"

"Sure." I take her hand and lay it on the right spot. She smiles slightly. 

"I need to go to the bathroom." I nod and watch her go inside. The second she was out of sight a doctor comes into the waiting room. 

"Mrs. Bresc?" I stand up straight. 

"Um she went to the bathroom but I'm here with her." The doctor tells how the opperation went. He leaves and Michele comes back. "Michele, could you sit down for a sec?" She does as I told her. Confusing and worry was clearly in her face. "The doctor came." She immediately started to panick. "Kendall is..."

~~~~

DUN DUN DUN !! 

Mwhahaha !! POWER !!

Special thanks to @Maxiiii for helping me out <3 love you & you know that ;) 

Stay beautiful, stay awesome, stay Rusher <3

-JonasRush