Favorites and Whatnot

Whuddup my wonderful, wonderful lightbulbs? How are you guys? How was your winter vacation? :) (and if you're weren't on vacations, how's life been treating you?) Good? I hope so. :) So we all know I haven't updated in a whiiiiiiiiile... I'M SO SORRY! It wasn't writer's block, or anything, I just lost track of time...Plus! I've been watching Criminal Minds so...I think that's pretty self-explanatory. Either way, I haz an update for you all now. I hope you love/ like it! :) Read and comment my lovely, intellectual, fluorescent, Teddy bear-like merpeople! <3

And Happy New Year!!! :)

💛

Chapter 5: Favorites and Whatnot

I stared groggily at the sunbeams peeking in from the window as my eyes tried to focus the world above me. I made a motion to lift my bedsheet from my body, but I released a hiss in pain as a shock made its way up my arm.

"Why in the hell am I in so much pain?" I asked myself.

Remember yesterday? Your sparring? With AARONNNNNNN? By the way, GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNNNNINNNNG!

Memories swirled before my eyes as I remembered the previous evening. Aaron and I fighting. My punch. His kick.

The pain flashed through my shoulder again just at the memory.

And you called him weak, my brain patronized. Can you imagine if his kick had landed where he'd originally aimed? Your face would be a beehive right now!

I didn't say he was weak...I said his attacks were.

Well, by the bruise forming on your shoulder, I'd say his attacks are just as beautiful as he is!

I began to replay the scene over and over again in my mind. Aaron's body moved swiftly and with the essence of a swan. He was beautiful.

"Yeah..." I sighed out loud.

Don't deny it! You-Wait, you're agreeing with me?

The dream-like daze I walked myself into disappeared in a cloud of smoke as I realized my mistake.

I mean, no! His attacks aren't as beautiful as he is!

So he's more beautiful than his attacks?

What? No. I'm saying that-

You think he's beautiful! You want to kisssssssss him! And hug and squeeeeeeze him!

I do not.

Do too.

I don't.

You do.

I don't!

Why are you arguing, then? Hmm?

I didn't know what it was, but, apparently, the definition of the word argument was gone along with most of the human race.

This is not an argument-

But a disagreement, right? Yeah, I heard you the first time. You know, the longer you delude yourself, the harder it's going to be to control your emotions around him.

I think I'm fine.

Until you explode and jump him like a Hunter!

.......

Tell him.

I finally braced myself enough for the pain that I was able to rise from the bed. My body swayed slightly as I moved toward the bathroom.